Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

How do you get rid of them what can you spray? Or is there a thing for them?
[emoji106]:shooty:
Help
13bbc6832831bc0f5d8557c4ef02b1e9.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

:yoinks: holy crap! OK, Leaf/Froghoppers are sap suckers, piecing mouth parts,... this damage is eaten through, or heavily surface scraped... they may be around (ubiquitous basically), but I doubt they're the culprit for this! Small caterpillars, earwigs, maybe, something very mobile if you haven't found them right away caught in the act... have you checked under the leaves? Look along small stems, midribs,.. caterpillars often hide Ninja style along them, during light hours, and feed at night when predators aren't picking them off,.... I'd for sure go out and look at night,... put out a sticky trap too and see what gets snagged,.... fuckers! :cuss: ... If you can get it, SNS209 is a great systemic, organic, rosemary oil based,.. use regularly through the grow, quite a few weeks before harvest and it's get metabolized out,... works wonders for me against most things!
Oh-- no way this is a viral thing, trust me,...

:yoinks: holy crap! OK, Leaf/Froghoppers are sap suckers, piecing mouth parts,... this damage is eaten through, or heavily surface scraped... they may be around (ubiquitous basically), but I doubt they're the culprit for this! Small caterpillars, earwigs, maybe, something very mobile if you haven't found them right away caught in the act... have you checked under the leaves? Look along small stems, midribs,.. caterpillars often hide Ninja style along them, during light hours, and feed at night when predators aren't picking them off,.... I'd for sure go out and look at night,... put out a sticky trap too and see what gets snagged,.... fuckers! :cuss: ... If you can get it, SNS209 is a great systemic, organic, rosemary oil based,.. use regularly through the grow, quite a few weeks before harvest and it's get metabolized out,... works wonders for me against most things!
thanks Waira, taking notes

Thanks for this one man!! I was rather astonished by the damage and have never seen insect damage like that before!!

How do you get rid off spitters?
85d4eb8ae1eb283187932dfd91d8004b.jpg
b504c75151d8e2e93fa17cfb5e0f6469.jpg
998060f3769c6792db32dea91ec37b56.jpg

That is extreme.... it looks like extreme leafhopper or even grasshoppers you need to find out which one it is and then we can go about fighting them or whatever it maybe if it's not those two things. And then we need to know if you want to fight them chemically or naturally?

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

That is extreme.... it looks like extreme leafhopper or even grasshoppers you need to find out which one it is and then we can go about fighting them or whatever it maybe if it's not those two things. And then we need to know if you want to fight them chemically or naturally?

Sent from my garden [emoji482]
I believe it's grass hoppers I've had problems with them in the past but not like this the plants for usually more Hardy than they were I have some pyrethrin??? Should I spray it with that and dilute it like to tablespoon or teaspoon to a quart

Back