Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Thanks GS...
Thats a good one to run....
I mite look in to that...

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

The few that i have seen to run it so far are raving about it...another one that the DP team is saying is just wow potent stuff. When the guys at Dp say that i listen, because i have grown some really great stuff from them.

Only the density was poor...everything else is great, with speed being a major plus!! Even the yield....it was okay for a fairly small plant, just not great. Considering it was nearly 2oz out of 1.5 gallons of medium(promix), its not a bad haul at all.

The vote is still running!! And bubba is clean sweeping this show!! Yeah i have never run GDP so this ought to be a treat!! Still keep the votes up, if anyone wants to see widowbomb or blue widow get the prime spot instead of Bubba Island Kush!! But currently we are at
+7 Bubba Island Kush
0 Widowbomb
0 Blue Widow

O.K. I completely missed that the HR was in a 1.5g. That is definitely respectable. And I was also wrong about missing the vote. Pulled 12 hours today, came home and ate, and jumped right in.

While I am here, check this out. My friend is a contractor, and they are demoing a doctor's office. He gave me these. They were going in the trash. If I make these work, he has 3 more. I know jack sh** about leds, but these were in the operating room. I wouldn't even know where to start on my own. I am going to post the pics in the led forum here to see if I can get a little insight, just thought I'd let you check them out first.

DSCN1563.JPG

DSCN1569.JPG

DSCN1578.JPG

I think there are 60x led/reflectors per light fixture x4 fixtures

O.K. I completely missed that the HR was in a 1.5g. That is definitely respectable. And I was also wrong about missing the vote. Pulled 12 hours today, came home and ate, and jumped right in.

While I am here, check this out. My friend is a contractor, and they are demoing a doctor's office. He gave me these. They were going in the trash. If I make these work, he has 3 more. I know jack sh** about leds, but these were in the operating room. I wouldn't even know where to start on my own. I am going to post the pics in the led forum here to see if I can get a little insight, just thought I'd let you check them out first.

View attachment 906770

View attachment 906771

View attachment 906772

Cool leds!! Be interesting to see if they will work!! I dont know much about led tech, so i cant comment on them though.

View attachment 906770

View attachment 906771

View attachment 906772

Awesome fun, from a surgery!!
Have to see what K they run at.
Prob more white light, for human eyes.
But may be great for seedlings / veg.

View attachment 906770

View attachment 906771

View attachment 906772

Those create all white light and enhance deep red

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Back