Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Hey thanks for stopping by!! And another one for BIK!! Seems like this will be a sweeper for Bubba Island Kush!!

Oh very cool!! Have to keep a close eye on the BIK's you have growing!! Very cool!! I also have a severe hankering to try out the lemon Zkittles, but was informed that it would be a bit of a risk with my early winter onslaughts!!
Whats that all about GS. What's her characteristics? I have not heard of that strain before?

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

BTW - that rod reel combo looks like it costs more than our car ;) :D :D :D

It's a nice outfit but not that much... nickel silver skeleton reel seat with walnut insert & graphite rod. I buy the blanks and build all my rods from scratch. Depending upon the blank I could build one of those for you for around $250USD & the reel is around $100 -120 with a decent fly line. Now if you want a Scott, G. Loomis, Orvis or other high end blank the price would go up, more like $350 - 450. But hey, it's fishing. Besides kids & hot women what else is worth spending our money on?????

It's a nice outfit but not that much... nickel silver skeleton reel seat with walnut insert & graphite rod. I buy the blanks and build all my rods from scratch. Depending upon the blank I could build one of those for you for around $250USD & the reel is around $100 -120 with a decent fly line. Now if you want a Scott, G. Loomis, Orvis or other high end blank the price would go up, more like $350 - 450. But hey, it's fishing. Besides kids & hot women what else is worth spending our money on?????
:headbang: to both!

Yeah i guess its not fancy. ;)
I buy "decent" fishing rods and reels, but i dont spend upwards of $200 for a rod and reel combo. And thats only on my baitcaster setup (about $230 total). Spinning setups i spend no more than $150. Ive always wanted to make my own rods!! Got into lure making and painting, but rods always was something i wanted to do.

So i have been hauling on the hyper ryder spg pretty much all day....and man its a fantastic toke!! I will regrow it again, even though density blows. Fell just a bit shy on my 2 oz estimates, the light feeder pulled 49 grams dry and the heavy feeder pulled 54 grams dry.

Last edited:
So i have been hauling on the hyper ryder spg pretty much all day....and man its a fantastic toke!! I will regrow it again, even though density blows. Fell just a bit shy on my 2 oz estimates, the light feeder pulled 49 grams dry and the heavy feeder pulled 54 grams dry.

What's up 912? Glad to hear that the HR is great smoke at least. So far it checks a lot of boxes; looks great, tastes great, smells great and tokes fantastic, just not a big yielder. That is how the Blue Himalaya Diesel is for me.The yield is pretty close, usually 1.5 - 1.75oz per, but the smoke is great! I usually just throw a couple in the corner in a 3.5g pot and call it a day.

By the way, I missed the vote brother, but I would have gone with the overwhelming favorite, Bubba Island Kush. Hard not to pick that one, the short flower and killer genetics........and who doesn't love anything to do with GDP?! I will definitely be onboard for that.

:vibes:

What's up 912? Glad to hear that the HR is great smoke at least. So far it checks a lot of boxes; looks great, tastes great, smells great and tokes fantastic, just not a big yielder. That is how the Blue Himalaya Diesel is for me.The yield is pretty close, usually 1.5 - 1.75oz per, but the smoke is great! I usually just throw a couple in the corner in a 3.5g pot and call it a day.

By the way, I missed the vote brother, but I would have gone with the overwhelming favorite, Bubba Island Kush. Hard not to pick that one, the short flower and killer genetics........and who doesn't love anything to do with GDP?! I will definitely be onboard for that.

:vibes:

Only the density was poor...everything else is great, with speed being a major plus!! Even the yield....it was okay for a fairly small plant, just not great. Considering it was nearly 2oz out of 1.5 gallons of medium(promix), its not a bad haul at all.

The vote is still running!! And bubba is clean sweeping this show!! Yeah i have never run GDP so this ought to be a treat!! Still keep the votes up, if anyone wants to see widowbomb or blue widow get the prime spot instead of Bubba Island Kush!! But currently we are at
+7 Bubba Island Kush
0 Widowbomb
0 Blue Widow

Back