Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

@912GreenSkell how old is your bubba now. Im poping mine tonight
And another one for BIK!! Thats +8 to zero for the blue widow and widowbomb!!

Will get age a bit later(just did some training for outdoor life, open canopy training)...she isnt as big as she could be with minimal circularion and under the t5's. Update tonight

And another one for BIK!! Thats +8 to zero for the blue widow and widowbomb!!

Will get age a bit later(just did some training for outdoor life, open canopy training)...she isnt as big as she could be with minimal circularion and under the t5's. Update tonight
I think shes a beauty how do they take to training easy to get the side branchs to pop up or does she want to stay squat

I think shes a beauty how do they take to training easy to get the side branchs to pop up or does she want to stay squat

Mine naturally pushed out side branches, even before i topped her at 4 true nodes(discarding the lowest single leaf set of branches) All older plants at day 42. I tied all plants down today, doing open canopy training. The closet plants unde the t5's dont get a whole lots of wind, so they are pretty rubbery in the branches....that will change quickly now that they are living the day outside. All plants comparable in size, but the fruity chronic and the green poison fast are leading the pack, and the think fast is dropping behind in size a bit.

Start with the Bubba Island Kush
IMG_7224.JPG

And the think fast
IMG_7217.JPG

DP Blueberry
IMG_7219.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice beefing up like crazy
IMG_7221.JPG

Ahh but we have a slight issue!! Middle fans are showing slight deficiency at 4grams per gallon of Megacrop...what do you guys think?
IMG_7222.JPG

IMG_7223.JPG

Widowbomb
IMG_7225.JPG

IMG_7226.JPG

And finally the blue widow
IMG_7227.JPG

And the seedlings, now mostly through any young struggles, and getting along fine at day 23, the crystal candy is around day 30(ouch....rough start for her!!)

First up the Critical and the hurting mandarin...man she was it hard! Still see a bit of residual N toxicity in the mandarin.
IMG_7228.JPG

Crystal Candy doing well now, close to day 30
IMG_7229.JPG

Some leaf deformity on the CC
IMG_7232.JPG

Eleven roses doing spectacular at day 23
IMG_7230.JPG

Green Poison, biggest of the lot, along with Eleven roses. All taking 2 grams per gallon megacrop perfectly.
IMG_7231.JPG

Only the density was poor...everything else is great, with speed being a major plus!! Even the yield....it was okay for a fairly small plant, just not great. Considering it was nearly 2oz out of 1.5 gallons of medium(promix), its not a bad haul at all.

The vote is still running!! And bubba is clean sweeping this show!! Yeah i have never run GDP so this ought to be a treat!! Still keep the votes up, if anyone wants to see widowbomb or blue widow get the prime spot instead of Bubba Island Kush!! But currently we are at
+7 Bubba Island Kush
0 Widowbomb
0 Blue Widow
me mark on Bubba

Thanks for popping by maria!!

Ahh yes.....topped the final seedling today, cream mandarin is done. 4 true nodes for all. Also i built two 4X4 scrog screens. 2 more to do...i was planning on scrogging in the partial sun garden....but had a change of heart and now we be scroggin' on the 4 smaller plants in the full sun garden.(so dinfem critical + 2.0, Delicious Eleven roses, Green Poison, and ??? likely the Bubba Island Kush......still waiting on votes!! +8 for Bubba Island Kush, and zero votes for Blue Widow and Widowbomb both of which are larger in size than the Bubba currently)

Mine naturally pushed out side branches, even before i topped her at 4 true nodes(discarding the lowest single leaf set of branches) All older plants at day 42. I tied all plants down today, doing open canopy training. The closet plants unde the t5's dont get a whole lots of wind, so they are pretty rubbery in the branches....that will change quickly now that they are living the day outside. All plants comparable in size, but the fruity chronic and the green poison fast are leading the pack, and the think fast is dropping behind in size a bit.

Start with the Bubba Island Kush
View attachment 907579

And the think fast
View attachment 907580

DP Blueberry
View attachment 907581

Fruity Chronic Juice beefing up like crazy
View attachment 907582

Ahh but we have a slight issue!! Middle fans are showing slight deficiency at 4grams per gallon of Megacrop...what do you guys think?
View attachment 907583

View attachment 907584

Widowbomb
View attachment 907587

View attachment 907588

And finally the blue widow
View attachment 907589
I think needs a little humanure compost:crying:
and those gals brimming with health, oh yeah!

Back