Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Sigh...wish i could throw up more hendrix tunes but they are not on youtube :(

Castles made of sand, My friend , Astroman ,

Fortunately not all are unable to find!!!(until they get taken down that is.......)

Last edited:
10C(50F) temps this morning, only getting to 14c(57F) by this afternoon....whatever, the plants need some toughening! I want these girls in the ground!! Running out of room. I might get primed to plant the 4 big girls in full sun soon(Green Poison fast, fruity chronic juice, think fast and blueberry)....a bit of a risk this early, but i want them in....give them a few more days of conditioning and 4 will be in the dirt!

Mid-50's here today too, I put them out in the greenhouse anyway. Like you say got to keep moving them along!It was 45F out there last night I'm not quite ready to leave them out for that yet.

10C(50F) temps this morning, only getting to 14c(57F) by this afternoon....whatever, the plants need some toughening! I want these girls in the ground!! Running out of room. I might get primed to plant the 4 big girls in full sun soon(Green Poison fast, fruity chronic juice, think fast and blueberry)....a bit of a risk this early, but i want them in....give them a few more days of conditioning and 4 will be in the dirt!
Show those girls some tough love!

Have you seen my new thread 912? I tagged you but I know they don't always work: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/elles-experiments.65694/ Here it is :pass:

Plants are getting a crash course in cannadian spring....was 1C(33F) this morning...frost coated everything in the open...all photos spent the night in an unheated outbuilding. Been pushing them hard, but they need to be hard to live here if they are going to thrive.
Now its nearly 20C/68F outside. Yeah we certainly see some shifts in temps! Plants are looking fine for the most part.(think fast is taking a bit of a beating) Some light stress from all the sun i have been pumping into the plants(6am-7pm with a few breaks when a plant is slouching its leaves) on some plants. Give 'em another few days of semi-torture and they are gonna learn to love the sun!! I have a feeling that we are not far off planting(despite the temps this morning).

Show those girls some tough love!

Have you seen my new thread 912? I tagged you but I know they don't always work: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/elles-experiments.65694/ Here it is :pass:
Yeah thats right!! They have to be tough girls to turn into beasts around here!! And its the exposure that makes them tough...i know not much growing is going on in 10 degree weather, but i also know it will rapidly make them more resilient to the cold.

Checked the thread last night!

Back