Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

thanks grobro!, rarely first branches are big and stout.
Decision time again:shrug:, seeing how the plants are well along, how many days?, I'd be looking at the one that's had the most difficulty. They are old enough now, early wrinkles should have been ironed out by now. Man, your regulations kinda have me ina fog.

think fast does look recovered, new growth kicking in. 11 indoors, that is sweet! that's just visible plants?, in the jars and outta sight nobody's bizz, right?

I am allowed a certain amount of dried bud(like plant count its based on daily prescribed amount)...the limit is quite a bit!

Balls to the wall!! The four big plants are in the ground!! I need them in...so there they go! Here is a pic of the whole crew before i started planting on day 50
View attachment 909642

Green Poison Fast in the dirt! Pre training
View attachment 909643

Fruity Chronic In the dirt! Post trained
View attachment 909644

Shit!! Just realized that i didnt take any pics of the think fast or the DP blueberry. Oh well, grab a pic tomorrow. I might flip the four smaller ones in the dirt tomorrow. Yep i am ready for this show to get one the road.

I created a crater hole for each of the plants to go into, to concentrate the feed to the root base. Here she is after being watered...gave them a little shot(half liter) of 4grams per gallon of megacrop, along with 10ML per gallon of green planet pro cal. I also am getting them into the horse manure feeds, so i hooked them up with a horse manure tea. Filled a 5 gallon bucket half full of well rotted horse manure, and then filled it up to the brim with water. Mixed it with a piece of wood for 2-3 minutes and left stand for an hour. Game each plant 1.5 liters.
View attachment 909646

Ah yes...and the smaller plants. Green poison and Eleven Roses easily leading the pack. Got something going on with the Critical + 2.0. Leaves, starting on the lower branches are going almost white...almost looks like LED bleaching.

Left to right: Eleven Roses, Green Poison, Cream Mandarin Fast, Critical + 2.0, Crystal Candy
View attachment 909648

Eleven roses
View attachment 909650
Looks Great Skelley !! wish I had a place outdoors to grow. Cheers

Notice how the lowest set of branches is well underformed? If you count that node in you really will only have 3 real sets of branches. I would wait until 1 more mode appreasr before topping. I always shoot for 8 main branches(discarding the single blade set, unless they are well formed, which is rare)

Ha! Yeah heat indoors is a challenge for sure!! Yeah i broke down and have most of the girls planted....ahh yes...so houston we have a slight problem. Today was a very exciting day for me....set up 2 scrogs and planted 2 plants(bubba island and blue widow). Looking awesome but they will outgrow the 4X4 screens without a doubt...at the least i will have a whack of angle to be able to anchor branches.

Scroggin' McBaggins!!
View attachment 910231

Blue widow under the scrog
View attachment 910233

View attachment 910232

Bubba Island kush under the screen...scrogtastic!! This pic is before i trained her out horizontally
View attachment 910234

Post training
View attachment 910235

And finally the two plants I forgot to get pics of two days ago. Day 51 Blueberry settling in very well. @Growtogrow i know you wanted to see these two.
View attachment 910236

Think fast also surprisingly settling in very well(she was looking rather ragged 2 days ago) Day 51
View attachment 910237

And the best part of today??? It happened...912 is fully a legal grower now!! A slight disappointment in number because i chose an indoor/outdoor license. I am only allowed a measly 3 plants outdoors. Shit thats 1 less than proposed recreations laws!! LOL
It does change how i am going to grow in the partial sun location though. I am going to follow the rules...I am allowed 3 in the partial sun garden and 8 in the full sun garden....certainly won't hear me complaining!! But now I must decide...who exactly is going to get the boot??? There is 4 candidates, one of which must go, but in reality there is only 3 candidates
1 Widowbomb - not an option...she is too big and beautiful to get rid of. She is in.
2 Dinafem Critical + 2.0 - Hmm...she does have some issues and has had some issues already...hmmm
3 Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin Fast - hmmmm....she has had issues and is the smallest plant of the batch.
4 Sweet Crystal Candy - Also had issues with this plant for much of her life, but she is the biggest(and oldest) of the batch which one must go.

So you guys already helped me out once, by choosing the Bubba Island Kush for the garden upgrade, so who wants to help me out again with a decision?? I will post fresh pics tomorrow to aid in the call you guys can make for me!!(how is that for an interactive journal!!)

Ahh right....and the indoor 912 is now legal as well!! Pretty sweet deal on that front...allowed 11 plants indoors!! Look out, indoor beasties incoming!!
It looks nice and green I like the scrog net awesome.
too bad about the small license.
It's going to be an awesome grow anyway. [emoji481][emoji482][emoji100]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Thanks for popping by maria!!

Ahh yes.....topped the final seedling today, cream mandarin is done. 4 true nodes for all. Also i built two 4X4 scrog screens. 2 more to do...i was planning on scrogging in the partial sun garden....but had a change of heart and now we be scroggin' on the 4 smaller plants in the full sun garden.(so dinfem critical + 2.0, Delicious Eleven roses, Green Poison, and ??? likely the Bubba Island Kush......still waiting on votes!! +8 for Bubba Island Kush, and zero votes for Blue Widow and Widowbomb both of which are larger in size than the Bubba currently)
Blue widow! If I'm not too late

Notice how the lowest set of branches is well underformed? If you count that node in you really will only have 3 real sets of branches. I would wait until 1 more mode appreasr before topping. I always shoot for 8 main branches(discarding the single blade set, unless they are well formed, which is rare)

Ha! Yeah heat indoors is a challenge for sure!! Yeah i broke down and have most of the girls planted....ahh yes...so houston we have a slight problem. Today was a very exciting day for me....set up 2 scrogs and planted 2 plants(bubba island and blue widow). Looking awesome but they will outgrow the 4X4 screens without a doubt...at the least i will have a whack of angle to be able to anchor branches.

Scroggin' McBaggins!!
View attachment 910231

Blue widow under the scrog
View attachment 910233

View attachment 910232

Bubba Island kush under the screen...scrogtastic!! This pic is before i trained her out horizontally
View attachment 910234

Post training
View attachment 910235

And finally the two plants I forgot to get pics of two days ago. Day 51 Blueberry settling in very well. @Growtogrow i know you wanted to see these two.
View attachment 910236

Think fast also surprisingly settling in very well(she was looking rather ragged 2 days ago) Day 51
View attachment 910237

And the best part of today??? It happened...912 is fully a legal grower now!! A slight disappointment in number because i chose an indoor/outdoor license. I am only allowed a measly 3 plants outdoors. Shit thats 1 less than proposed recreations laws!! LOL
It does change how i am going to grow in the partial sun location though. I am going to follow the rules...I am allowed 3 in the partial sun garden and 8 in the full sun garden....certainly won't hear me complaining!! But now I must decide...who exactly is going to get the boot??? There is 4 candidates, one of which must go, but in reality there is only 3 candidates
1 Widowbomb - not an option...she is too big and beautiful to get rid of. She is in.
2 Dinafem Critical + 2.0 - Hmm...she does have some issues and has had some issues already...hmmm
3 Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin Fast - hmmmm....she has had issues and is the smallest plant of the batch.
4 Sweet Crystal Candy - Also had issues with this plant for much of her life, but she is the biggest(and oldest) of the batch which one must go.

So you guys already helped me out once, by choosing the Bubba Island Kush for the garden upgrade, so who wants to help me out again with a decision?? I will post fresh pics tomorrow to aid in the call you guys can make for me!!(how is that for an interactive journal!!)

Ahh right....and the indoor 912 is now legal as well!! Pretty sweet deal on that front...allowed 11 plants indoors!! Look out, indoor beasties incoming!!

First of all, congrats on your license!! Second thing is........WOW Man!!!! Your garden is seriously beautiful brother! Hats off to you. I am already going to relocate in the future. I was thinking California, but maybe I need to be your neighbor! I am past the half century mark anywhoo, and it seems that I prefer the cold weather to heat these days. Guess I still have good circulation at least. :thumbsup: I also have a few rigs ready to go for your weekend lake excursions. Seriously bro, I look forward to your pics because your passion for what you do comes through, and it seems effortless. You can't help it man, it's just who you are. That's why I love this site; packed with folks with maximum passion, and devoid of all the time wasting bullsh**. Keep doing you brother 912....after all, if you can't be you, who else are you gonna be? :peace:

:thumbsup::woohoo1::coffee::pop::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::pop::coffee::woohoo1::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Forgot to cast my vote 912. I would clip the Cream Mandarin. I always cull the smallest one, but that's just me. Good luck to you.:peace:

Woohoo!!!! Don Skelly's gone LEGAL!!!!

Yah, that's so cool man. One worry off your back, for sure.
Congrats. We're all so happy, and jealous too, of course, haha!!

They all look beautiful. Even your "problem" babies are just fantastic.
Which one to move ... hmmmm... hard choice.
I think you've got a bunch of Sweet Seeds strains.
The Roses and Green are just too strong and good.
So the Mandarine, Critical or Crystal.
But you want to try a Dinafem.
So I figure ought to be the Mandarine or Crystal.
I love the Mandarine flavor, she's amazing.
But the Crystal is new. Both can be heavy yields.
Put the Mandarine inside, she can stay short and stocky.

My 2c worth.

Congrats man, heading onwards and upwards!!!!!!!!

:love:

Back