Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Balls to the wall!! The four big plants are in the ground!! I need them in...so there they go! Here is a pic of the whole crew before i started planting on day 50
IMG_7236.JPG

Green Poison Fast in the dirt! Pre training
IMG_7239.JPG

Fruity Chronic In the dirt! Post trained
IMG_7245.JPG

Shit!! Just realized that i didnt take any pics of the think fast or the DP blueberry. Oh well, grab a pic tomorrow. I might flip the four smaller ones in the dirt tomorrow. Yep i am ready for this show to get one the road.

I created a crater hole for each of the plants to go into, to concentrate the feed to the root base. Here she is after being watered...gave them a little shot(half liter) of 4grams per gallon of megacrop, along with 10ML per gallon of green planet pro cal. I also am getting them into the horse manure feeds, so i hooked them up with a horse manure tea. Filled a 5 gallon bucket half full of well rotted horse manure, and then filled it up to the brim with water. Mixed it with a piece of wood for 2-3 minutes and left stand for an hour. Game each plant 1.5 liters.
IMG_7244.JPG

Ah yes...and the smaller plants. Green poison and Eleven Roses easily leading the pack. Got something going on with the Critical + 2.0. Leaves, starting on the lower branches are going almost white...almost looks like LED bleaching.

Left to right: Eleven Roses, Green Poison, Cream Mandarin Fast, Critical + 2.0, Crystal Candy
IMG_7233.JPG

Eleven roses
IMG_7234.JPG

Balls to the wall!! The four big plants are in the ground!! I need them in...so there they go! Here is a pic of the whole crew before i started planting on day 50
View attachment 909642

View attachment 909643

View attachment 909644

Shit!! Just realized that i didnt take any pics of the think fast or the DP blueberry. Oh well, grab a pic tomorrow. I might flip the four smaller ones in the dirt tomorrow. Yep i am ready for this show to get one the road.

I created a crater hole for each of the plants to go into, to concentrate the feed to the root base. Here she is after being watered...gave them a little shot(half liter) of 4grams per gallon of megacrop, along with 10ML per gallon of green planet pro cal. I also am getting them into the horse manure feeds, so i hooked them up with a horse manure tea. Filled a 5 gallon bucket half full of well rotted horse manure, and then filled it up to the brim with water. Mixed it with a piece of wood for 2-3 minutes and left stand for an hour. Game each plant 1.5 liters.
View attachment 909646

Ah yes...and the smaller plants. Green poison and Eleven Roses easily leading the pack. Got something going on with the Critical + 2.0. Leaves, starting on the lower branches are going almost white...almost looks like LED bleaching.

Left to right: Eleven Roses, Green Poison, Cream Mandarin Fast, Critical + 2.0, Crystal Candy
View attachment 909648

Eleven roses
View attachment 909650
Wow everything looks beautiful GS [emoji482]man some monsters this year looks like can't wait to see the pics of the all the ones that you didn't show.
looks like we're off to the horse races LOL[emoji237]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

I am starting to have second thoughts about the critical....but here is the thing...I really wanted to try a dinfem in the full sun, and with the new issue surrounding the critical, I am now having second thoughts....but there is a super easy solution...a bloody upgrade!! So there we go....the full sun garden is gonna be PACKED!! The critical is getting bumped back to the partial sun and Blue Widow will be upgraded to the full sun. Hopefully I am able to walk around in the garden!! ;)

The new watering system is going to help alot in this regard.(running a watering wand on a hose out of the bottom of a 120 liter trash can). Going to save me a whack of time and effort! I'll be able to mix 3 of the large plants worth of nutrients at once, instead of mixing 3 watering cans per plant!! (watering cans are 2 gallons)

Wow everything looks beautiful GS [emoji482]man some monsters this year looks like can't wait to see the pics of the all the ones that you didn't show.
looks like we're off to the horse races LOL[emoji237]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Thanks bud!! I'll make sure to get some pics of the think fast and the blueberry tomorrow. Think fast is a bit ragged with the weather, but the blueberry is looking great. More planting tomorrow.

I really need to get it together and get the partial sun garden beds ready!! I need them ready to roll, as the plants are ready!

View attachment 909642

View attachment 909643

View attachment 909644

View attachment 909646

View attachment 909648

Eleven roses
View attachment 909650
game on!
great looking plants Skelly!, toes and fingers crossed for decent weather this season

Plants are getting a crash course in cannadian spring....was 1C(33F) this morning...frost coated everything in the open...all photos spent the night in an unheated outbuilding. Been pushing them hard, but they need to be hard to live here if they are going to thrive.
Now its nearly 20C/68F outside. Yeah we certainly see some shifts in temps! Plants are looking fine for the most part.(think fast is taking a bit of a beating) Some light stress from all the sun i have been pumping into the plants(6am-7pm with a few breaks when a plant is slouching its leaves) on some plants. Give 'em another few days of semi-torture and they are gonna learn to love the sun!! I have a feeling that we are not far off planting(despite the temps this morning).

Yeah thats right!! They have to be tough girls to turn into beasts around here!! And its the exposure that makes them tough...i know not much growing is going on in 10 degree weather, but i also know it will rapidly make them more resilient to the cold.

Checked the thread last night!

What's up brother 912? Man.......you and @Jraven have the opposite problem that I fight at this time of year. I am mid way down the southeast US. Your daytime highs are lower than our over night lows. It was 71°f at 6:30a today. Our daytime highs have averaged 82° since Saturday, and last week we had 4 or 5 days in the 90's!!! My problem is keeping this old, poorly insulated house cool! I am converting over to 80% led lighting this summer, then the higher temps won't be a big deal. I will probably keep a 250w hps in each cab, just for the added spec.

I see that you have most of your girls outside. Good luck brother. Hope the warmth heads your way soon.

:peace: :greenthumb: :vibes:

quick question Skelly, this BT is 4th node if I count the bottom, would you top now or wait?View attachment 910151

Notice how the lowest set of branches is well underformed? If you count that node in you really will only have 3 real sets of branches. I would wait until 1 more mode appreasr before topping. I always shoot for 8 main branches(discarding the single blade set, unless they are well formed, which is rare)

What's up brother 912? Man.......you and @Jraven have the opposite problem that I fight at this time of year. I am mid way down the southeast US. Your daytime highs are lower than our over night lows. It was 71°f at 6:30a today. Our daytime highs have averaged 82° since Saturday, and last week we had 4 or 5 days in the 90's!!! My problem is keeping this old, poorly insulated house cool! I am converting over to 80% led lighting this summer, then the higher temps won't be a big deal. I will probably keep a 250w hps in each cab, just for the added spec.

I see that you have most of your girls outside. Good luck brother. Hope the warmth heads your way soon.

:peace: :greenthumb: :vibes:

Ha! Yeah heat indoors is a challenge for sure!! Yeah i broke down and have most of the girls planted....ahh yes...so houston we have a slight problem. Today was a very exciting day for me....set up 2 scrogs and planted 2 plants(bubba island and blue widow). Looking awesome but they will outgrow the 4X4 screens without a doubt...at the least i will have a whack of angle to be able to anchor branches.

Scroggin' McBaggins!!
IMG_7246.JPG

Blue widow under the scrog
IMG_7252.JPG

IMG_7253.JPG

Bubba Island kush under the screen...scrogtastic!! This pic is before i trained her out horizontally
IMG_7254.JPG

Post training
IMG_7255.JPG

And finally the two plants I forgot to get pics of two days ago. Day 51 Blueberry settling in very well. @Growtogrow i know you wanted to see these two.
IMG_7247.JPG

Think fast also surprisingly settling in very well(she was looking rather ragged 2 days ago) Day 51
IMG_7248.JPG

And the best part of today??? It happened...912 is fully a legal grower now!! A slight disappointment in number because i chose an indoor/outdoor license. I am only allowed a measly 3 plants outdoors. Shit thats 1 less than proposed recreations laws!! LOL
It does change how i am going to grow in the partial sun location though. I am going to follow the rules...I am allowed 3 in the partial sun garden and 8 in the full sun garden....certainly won't hear me complaining!! But now I must decide...who exactly is going to get the boot??? There is 4 candidates, one of which must go, but in reality there is only 3 candidates
1 Widowbomb - not an option...she is too big and beautiful to get rid of. She is in.
2 Dinafem Critical + 2.0 - Hmm...she does have some issues and has had some issues already...hmmm
3 Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin Fast - hmmmm....she has had issues and is the smallest plant of the batch.
4 Sweet Crystal Candy - Also had issues with this plant for much of her life, but she is the biggest(and oldest) of the batch which one must go.

So you guys already helped me out once, by choosing the Bubba Island Kush for the garden upgrade, so who wants to help me out again with a decision?? I will post fresh pics tomorrow to aid in the call you guys can make for me!!(how is that for an interactive journal!!)

Ahh right....and the indoor 912 is now legal as well!! Pretty sweet deal on that front...allowed 11 plants indoors!! Look out, indoor beasties incoming!!

Back