Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

The batch of girls took a bit of a beating today on day 2 out in the sun. I was super busy with projects and knew i was pushing it with 8 hours of blazing sun with fairly high winds(20-40kph). No worries they will be fine. They need to toughen up anyways...outdoor life here ain't no easy life!! Leaves are slouching on all plants, they told me that they had a tough day. Supposed to rain for the next two(or it might rain i should say). I need the branches to strengthen up, as I am 7-14 days from planting in a high wind location.

The 2 plants that lived their whole lives in the cabinet(green poison fast and fruity chronic juice) took the high winds much better than the closet plants. Typical and the stealth cab plants know wind with high circulation where the closet plants don't get much circulation at all.

I finished digging the final 4 holes for the final four plants in the full sun garden. Only 4 more to go in the partial sun garden and the majority of the work is done for the season!! Its quite alot of effort flipping manure into 6'X6' holes!! The partial sun garden holes are only 4X4, but nearly 2 shovel fulls deep. I'll give those plants 3/4 wheelbarrow of horse manure per plant(same as the younger full sun garden plants, when the manure runs out i will start with megacrop to controlled feed, the horse manure is to get me through veg to hopefully early preflower).

Back