Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

I was down looking at the garden expansion today....and you know what?? I do indeed have enough space in one of the holes to ditch one of the later started plants and grow a fifth monster instead!! Hmmmmm decisions, decisions, decisions!! Rather than destroy my mentality trying to figure out which one I should run, I am gonna do something insane....and let you guys pick my last entry!! So here is how its gonna work. Between Bubba Island Kush, Dinafem Blue widow, and Bomb Seeds WidowBomb, pick what you would like to see grown HUGE and to its fullest potential. Bubba is a brand new strain, but this is a second year rerun from Blue Widow and Widowbomb. Both are really fine toke for sure. The first strain to hit 10 will be run in the full sun garden and not the partial light garden!!

Start it off right now....
1 Bubba Island Kush (i am keen on this one because its a brand new strain....and Dptony told me this is some of the most psychologically heavy effects the DP test team has ever smoked)
2+3 Blue Widow and Widowbomb - both were really nice tokes last year. The widowbomb ran really well in the test garden with rock hard buds.

There we go!! +1 for Bubba Island Kush!! So lets hear your choice, and come help determine the fate of my grow!!

+1 for the Bubba Island Kush.

You did the Blue Widow and Widow Bomb last year,
so time for something new again.
Maybe not the biggest yield according to DP site.
But hopefully she'll be nice and fast to avoid what-cannot-be-named.

Bubba Island Kush
These premium strength Kush genetics came from North America by crossing (Grandaddy Purple x OG Kush) with a pre '98 Bubba Kush reverted male. With her average height of 1 meter indoors, a fast 7.5 week flowering period and sour and fruity Kush tones, Bubba Island Kush is a special Kush addition to the Dutch Passion collection. Her leaves can turn dark during bloom giving her a real hash plant appearance with extremely resinous buds. Concentrate makers will love this strain because of it’s unique terpene profile, ideal for making hash, BHO, wax and shatter.

Bubba Island Kush® has an earthy Kush aroma but the sour and fruity tones are dominant. The frosty buds are dense, compact and of premium potency. The relaxing high is satisfying and deeply enjoyable.This fast Indica is perfect for growers looking for the best quality bud in the shortest time.

7 weeks flower period

Oh that's cool on a flower time that's a nice time right there at the outside 8 weeks shoot that's good it's exactly the kind of plant I need to get up here well maybe down here LOL[emoji12]
I'm running the Bubba Kush I don't know where it came from.
But a breeder in this area that moved and I got a lot of his stock and some of it had some seeds in it and it was Bubba Kush so I started growing some of those to see what they come out like because the flower was really good and it was well liked.
I've got three of them that came up I was thinking about making 2 of those part of the June Planting to get me to the end of the summer out side.[emoji482]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Bubba island kush from me too. Would love to see you work your magic!

Hey thanks for stopping by!! And another one for BIK!! Seems like this will be a sweeper for Bubba Island Kush!!

Oh that's cool on a flower time that's a nice time right there at the outside 8 weeks shoot that's good it's exactly the kind of plant I need to get up here well maybe down here LOL[emoji12]
I'm running the Bubba Kush I don't know where it came from.
But a breeder in this area that moved and I got a lot of his stock and some of it had some seeds in it and it was Bubba Kush so I started growing some of those to see what they come out like because the flower was really good and it was well liked.
I've got three of them that came up I was thinking about making 2 of those part of the June Planting to get me to the end of the summer out side.[emoji482]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Oh very cool!! Have to keep a close eye on the BIK's you have growing!! Very cool!! I also have a severe hankering to try out the lemon Zkittles, but was informed that it would be a bit of a risk with my early winter onslaughts!!

Back