Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

grab bug, put on sting, got fish
except when a big hatch on the bottom or spawn n, won't even look

Ha!! Yeah seems the same thing with nearly all species....when that mayfly hatch is on, or in the heart of spawning, they are tough nuts to crack!!Match the hatch, piss 'em off, or die trying!! ;)

check the photons Skelly
P1060741.JPG

Plants are really clipping along for me now!! Seems like cool weather might be behind us for the time being...after a few more days(just trying to stay focused on work for a few more days), i will dedicate the plants to outdoors during the day and under the lights at night. Lets see some crazy growth rates right ladies and gents!!

The new batch of seedlings is doing great...except for the dinafem critical 2.0 is still in the closet and dealing with some heat stress...she will be fine. Now in the stealth cab the conditions are much more favourable with only 2 lights running. Hitting 45%RH right now with 25C temps. I would like to fire up the third light and pack the space, but i feel it will overheat and start to cause additional problems. A few more days is all the dinafem critical needs to get through, and she will be heading outside and then in the stealth cab at night...i will put on of the first generation plants in the closet at that point. They are really boosting in growth now. Feeding first batch 4grams per gallon of megacrop, and all are taking it well. Second batch are getting 2 grams per gallon, and i noticed the cream mandarin is a bit sensitive to the nitrogen. Nothing to worry about.

Speaking of the second batch of seeds....11 roses isnt the biggest plant, but so far she has proved resilient to heat and low humidity. Not a single problem to report and she looks perfect in appearance, when several/most other strains were showing problems with the hot and dry nightly conditions in the closet. The green poison is the other one to be very resilient, and she is the largest of the next batch. Minor/moderate heat stress on the Crystal candy and the Cream Mandarin Fast, and moderate heat stress on the Critical + 2.0. All of the bigger plants in the closet(widowbomb, blue widow and bubba island kush) are perfect, and handling the nightly heat with zero issues and they are growing well, not as good as the LED plants, but the growth is just fine.

Hyper ryders are down and dry...still waiting one more day on the second ryder until it hits the jars, but the first one is ready to toke and jarred! Smell great very grapefruit citrus..very frosty....will hold notes on potency and taste until a proper cure. Pic of a better bud...lowers are fluffy..but caked in crystal!!
IMG_7209.JPG

Plant 2 is friggin sweet pink grapefruit indeed!! I can see myself growing Hyper Ryder SPG again!! Density was poor...but shit i am not complaining!! The bud looks prime, despite lots of loose stuff on the lowers.
IMG_7214.JPG

Back