Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

My number 1 goal this season is a 1/4 lb auto, I will be over the moon if I can tick that off the list this year! I would love to try indoor sometime, but I can't see it happening any time soon

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
My wish as well

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

@islandgrower @the green bandit - Growing a quarter pound auto in such limited light is gonna be a challenge!! It'll take a perfect grow coupled with high yielding genetics to make it happen!! I believe it could be done though absolutely!!

Uploaded a new video review
I love a challenge... I might be harassing you for a few pointers along the way but!

Haha sorry bud! This is my start in the hunt for a 1/4lbr. Mephisto fugue state,S.O.D.K,fantasmo express
4cf00b4e0db5fc2f55d25af6b809933f.jpg

Thanks man!! I know that i am not putting out vids to my full potential, but i am so busy i can only do so much!! Thanks for the rep!!
I reckon you do a great job on them, I wish breeders would give such an in depth report of there strains.

I reckon you do a great job on them, I wish breeders would give such an in depth report of there strains.

Thanks bud!

I am hoping that breeders will take note of these video reviews, and add them to their websites. Real assessments of strains completed by real growers. Thats what makes AFN kick ass though man. Negative points on a review are just as useful as positive results, perhaps even more so!!

Back