Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

I know this time is crazy busy for you! Just having some fun here. How's the 11R bud structure? Sure looks as good as promised :pighug:

Well my friend...pretty sure these two pics will say it all....11 roses buds nearly dry...test toke tomorrow
DSCN0399.JPG

DSCN0397.JPG

Looking good in here buddy! Looks like a lot of quality bud in jars with a LOT more to come!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

One thing is for sure my friend!! Its crunch time now!! Weather is supposed to have 10degrees celsius high for the next two weeks...tomorrow its think fast chop time, and then the next dry enough day i am cutting the rest....so blue widow, bubba island kush and the partial sun crystal candy all at once!! Gasp!!

One thing is for sure my friend!! Its crunch time now!! Weather is supposed to have 10degrees celsius high for the next two weeks...tomorrow its think fast chop time, and then the next dry enough day i am cutting the rest....so blue widow, bubba island kush and the partial sun crystal candy all at once!! Gasp!!
Wow man your weather goes bad quickly! The end of trimming is in sight now......only another 45lb left to trim lol. That widow bomb looks like she will give you some great bud!

Wow man your weather goes bad quickly! The end of trimming is in sight now......only another 45lb left to trim lol.

45lbs left....hahahahaha nah nowhere near that man! Yes october falls apart hard....and some year the last bit of september falls apart...this year was just that. A decent season considering the very challenging ending. Drought summers coupled with wet autumn I find to be the toughest seasons of them all.

45lbs left....hahahahaha nah nowhere near that man! Yes october falls apart hard....and some year the last bit of september falls apart...this year was just that. A decent season considering the very challenging ending. Drought summers coupled with wet autumn I find to be the toughest seasons of them all.
Considering the harsh ending to the season you have grown some great looking bud man. Nice and dense! Will you be using the same nute line next year?

Back