Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Hey there GS [emoji481][emoji482] [emoji109]
Wow man [emoji482] all the girls you have are so [emoji91]HOT[emoji91][emoji482][emoji106]
Great grow man.[emoji106][emoji109][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]
Love the vids too[emoji106][emoji481][emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

blueberry bud bomb!
She doesn't understand the obsession with growing a monster!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
only your grobros know:smoking:
Hiya GS,

I've heard cannabis ladies can take a frost. Haven't left them out long enough to find out. Pulled premature last year. I'm still learning. That's why I like your journal. I haven't had a frost here yet, so they're still out packing on more weight. Love your journal.
I've seen em hack 24f up here, mature plants
I think the most i have ever forced plants to deal with in the autumn is around 10 frosts(not every day though). Once you get into -2 and colder, the plants decline in health rapidly.
and they slow to a crawl, once it gets cold I doubt I'm getting much by leaving them to go longer. By mid sept. sun is getting noticeably weaker!

@islandgrower @the green bandit - Growing a quarter pound auto in such limited light is gonna be a challenge!! It'll take a perfect grow coupled with high yielding genetics to make it happen!! I believe it could be done though absolutely!!

Uploaded a new video review

another wonderful vid!, thanks
Thanks man!! I know that i am not putting out vids to my full potential, but i am so busy i can only do so much!! Thanks for the rep!!
I think most of us wonder in amazement that you have time for us during the harvest season.
He prefers to be called smelly! :funny:
ripe one DK!

:headbang: he ignored me on that one! How's things going for you bud?

Hahaha sorry man...just really caught up right now trying to beat weather!! Working crazy trying to get as much as possible done this week. 11 roses 2/3rds done. Then onto widowbomb, then i hope DP think fast on friday. Busy, busy!!

Hey there GS [emoji481][emoji482] [emoji109]
Wow man [emoji482] all the girls you have are so [emoji91]HOT[emoji91][emoji482][emoji106]
Great grow man.[emoji106][emoji109][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]
Love the vids too[emoji106][emoji481][emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Great to see you bud, thanks!!

@trailanimal - yes buddy get that stuff done before it freezes down!!

Hahaha sorry man...just really caught up right now trying to beat weather!! Working crazy trying to get as much as possible done this week. 11 roses 2/3rds done. Then onto widowbomb, then i hope DP think fast on friday. Busy, busy!!

I know this time is crazy busy for you! Just having some fun here. How's the 11R bud structure? Sure looks as good as promised :pighug:

I know this time is crazy busy for you! Just having some fun here. How's the 11R bud structure? Sure looks as good as promised :pighug:

Structure is fantastic....very dense buds. Great stuff!! Looks absolutely prime!! I am impressed with the roses...i think i will be going with it again next year(depending on the toke)

Back