Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

You are responsible for my obsession with growing monster plants haha!! I might not be able to get one as big as yours but I would like to at least grow a pounder this year! I don't think thats to much to ask lol
:D I understand the obsession absolutely!! :D
:pighug:

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You are responsible for my obsession with growing monster plants haha!! I might not be able to get one as big as yours but I would like to at least grow a pounder this year! I don't think thats to much to ask lol

Happy to take responsibility for that one!! Go get 'em beastly buddy!! ;)

Hiya GS,

I've heard cannabis ladies can take a frost. Haven't left them out long enough to find out. Pulled premature last year. I'm still learning. That's why I like your journal. I haven't had a frost here yet, so they're still out packing on more weight. Love your journal.

Hiya GS,

I've heard cannabis ladies can take a frost. Haven't left them out long enough to find out. Pulled premature last year. I'm still learning. That's why I like your journal. I haven't had a frost here yet, so they're still out packing on more weight. Love your journal.

Every year my plants deal with frost in the fall multiple time...most season they also deal with frost in early june, which tends to hit them a bit harder than fall frost on mature and adapted plants

Hiya GS,

Can definitely take a few frosts, even a couple consecutively, my grow this year is proof! Though I think 4 in a row, and little warmth during the day could be fatal.

Can definitely take a few frosts, even a couple consecutively, my grow this year is proof! Though I think 4 in a row, and little warmth during the day could be fatal.

I think the most i have ever forced plants to deal with in the autumn is around 10 frosts(not every day though). Once you get into -2 and colder, the plants decline in health rapidly.

Ikr i would be happy with 3/4 lb lol . And my wife actually doesnt mind ahe is pushing for me to get a better indoor setup with ac and such . She wants to grow so.e autos lol

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Ikr i would be happy with 3/4 lb lol . And my wife actually doesnt mind ahe is pushing for me to get a better indoor setup with ac and such . She wants to grow some autos lol

Ikr i would be happy with 3/4 lb lol . And my wife actually doesnt mind ahe is pushing for me to get a better indoor setup with ac and such . She wants to grow some autos lol

My number 1 goal this season is a 1/4 lb auto, I will be over the moon if I can tick that off the list this year! I would love to try indoor sometime, but I can't see it happening any time soon

Back