Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Interested in watching your CBD grows, I have some Auto charolettes but havent grown them out yet... Will you start a new thread for that?

Yes i will be starting a new thread in the autocob light section...i was hoping to have them up and running by oct first but i am too busy to deal with young plants right now

Ive had good luck with some seeds from Oregon Green Seed finishing nice and early, Ive tried both Amnesia Hashplant and Cindys Blue Cheese and both were done early Sept... Shame growing giant plants only to have them not finish!

Thats the risk I take, when I choose strains that are not truly tested outdoors in a northern climate. Fortunately i will have enough weed to get me through the season thanks to the increased medical plant count. If it was only 4 plants, and 2 did not finish i would be in rough shape. Next year i will be adjusting my focus on early strains(well the fruity chronic juice and blueberry are in the mix, but most of the others i will be seeking early finishers!)

Thanks man, do you think they will go directly to flower if put out in 13.5 hrs of light? I only get 14ish on the longest day

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Sounds like you are just a little north of me hahahah . Most i get are 13hrs and 15 minutes. On the longest day and i have no veg period. But i have had a plant reveg on me a little i think. So it is strain dependent.

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Hey bro sucks with the rippers havent been around in a minute lol just busy . I Got some stuff growing as usual .
Yes i will be starting a new thread in the autocob light section...i was hoping to have them up and running by oct first but i am too busy to deal with young plants right now
408eaa5acb95aa9452304a71615d63ef.jpg
2a5aa1c8684e2f2788dd867e9e211950.jpg
3f6fb3b4d02f0a1afebd12f4343a3baf.jpg

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Update!! Think Fast still kicking through harsh growing weather...kind of loose bud on here is good for the mold factor with so much rain and cold
DSCN0355.JPG

DSCN0354.JPG

DSCN0352.JPG

Bubba Island Kush...wont finish, but somehow she is filling in despite horrid weather
DSCN0361.JPG

And the delicious 11 roses, next to cut
DSCN0358.JPG

DSCN0357.JPG

DSCN0359.JPG

DSCN0360.JPG

Another that wont finish the Blue widow...too bad she didnt preflower a bit earlier!! She has some really fat buds!
DSCN0356.JPG

Back