Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Sounds like you are just a little north of me hahahah . Most i get are 13hrs and 15 minutes. On the longest day and i have no veg period. But i have had a plant reveg on me a little i think. So it is strain dependent.

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'
I'm in Queensland Australia. It doesn't seem like I will have enough hours of light to grow monster photo plants.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

@islandgrower @the green bandit - I recall reading in one of Ed Rosenthal's books (outdoor marijuana handbook i think) that he was saying that in the deep south they use strong flashlights and car lights for a few minutes in the middle of the night to suspend flowering, and increase the daylight hours...might be feasible to try for you guys???

@islandgrower @the green bandit - I recall reading in one of Ed Rosenthal's books (outdoor marijuana handbook i think) that he was saying that in the deep south they use strong flashlights and car lights for a few minutes in the middle of the night to suspend flowering, and increase the daylight hours...might be feasible to try for you guys???
A guy in Hawaii does it with christmas lights and it works for him. I have to try that one of these times. Got to get a setup in my backyard first away from my backporch where i currently do my flowering. Which is upstairs btw so the light from the yard should not hinder the flowering girls. Will probably go with some solar powered walkway lights and see if that will work .

I have been thinking about running a couple of t5 lights for a few hours a night above the plants to see if I can get a longer veg period (my wife thinks I have gone mad).

I have been thinking about running a couple of t5 lights for a few hours a night above the plants to see if I can get a longer veg period (my wife thinks I have gone mad).

One hour in the middle should work or i would go with giving them 15 hrs of light if straight after sunset. Kinda like the gas lantern routine

Back