Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Do you know what your winter line-up is yet 912?

Yes for the most part i do...running a whole bunch of cbd autos, along with some others

CBD
Autoseeds auto cbd
Dinafem Dinamed auto
DP Charlottes angel
Sweet Honeypeach cbd
Dinafem AWW CBD
Portal CBD Blackstone Haze

THC
Dinafem Dinamex
Autoseeds trans siberian
Autoseeds kushdoctor
HSO Blue dream

??? Haven't decided on the rest yet...i could grow as many as 22 strains legal this winter with auto runs if i wanted, but i think i will be running 8 each run instead(so 16 total) in small pots. I only have 4 autocobs at this time, so i figure in 7" pots i can do 8 plants.

Update time...day 165 (145 on the 11 roses)

Darn....gapped out and deleted the full plant shot of the 11 roses, oh well
View attachment 954008

Blue widow from dinafem
View attachment 954009

View attachment 954010

DP Blueberry, next plant to be chopped
View attachment 954013

View attachment 954015

View attachment 954011

View attachment 954012

Delicious Fruity Chronic juice
View attachment 954014

View attachment 954015

View attachment 954016

DP Think Fast
View attachment 954017

View attachment 954018
like a green tsunami
I won't run
just drown me

ooo, more dense bud, good to see your fruitful work heading to the jar!
You inspired me to do more than I though I could, thanks for setting the bar so high, and sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Especially the sharing, hehe I could probably do with a not so high bar:haha:

ooo, more dense bud, good to see your fruitful work heading to the jar!
You inspired me to do more than I though I could, thanks for setting the bar so high, and sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially the sharing, hehe I could probably do with a not so high bar:haha:

Thats what its all about my alaskan friends!! Working our way to self sufficient growing, one bud at a time!!

Yes for the most part i do...running a whole bunch of cbd autos, along with some others

CBD
Autoseeds auto cbd
Dinafem Dinamed auto
DP Charlottes angel
Sweet Honeypeach cbd
Dinafem AWW CBD
Portal CBD Blackstone Haze

THC
Dinafem Dinamex
Autoseeds trans siberian
Autoseeds kushdoctor
HSO Blue dream

??? Haven't decided on the rest yet...i could grow as many as 22 strains legal this winter with auto runs if i wanted, but i think i will be running 8 each run instead(so 16 total) in small pots. I only have 4 autocobs at this time, so i figure in 7" pots i can do 8 plants.
Cool! So you've listed 10 strains above, I make it that leaves 6 spaces over 2 runs for old favourites?

When do you start?

Cool! So you've listed 10 strains above, I make it that leaves 6 spaces over 2 runs for old favourites?

When do you start?

I will run the "must have every time i fire up autos" as well, which is Portal Citrus Noir and Blackstone, as well as the DP auto night queen. I also have a few more new portal strains to try out this year(Gluestone, Sirrah, Gold Walker). I will mix it up with these and the noir blackstone and night queen. Might not run all both runs...we'll see!!

There are a lot of great growers on here, but a few of them (like Skelly) make this my favorite Canna destination.

Hey, thanks for the kind words bud!! Means a lot!

Back