Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

And a finale...the green poison...fantastic bud!!
IMG_8007.JPG

IMG_8009.JPG

IMG_8010.JPG

I'm as green with envy as your Poison bud man!

I hope the weather holds for a few weeks to give the late bloomers more of a chance. Do you think you'd run them again and start them earlier, or does it depend on whether you get any useful bud off them when they're chopped?

I'm as green with envy as your Poison bud man!

I hope the weather holds for a few weeks to give the late bloomers more of a chance. Do you think you'd run them again and start them earlier, or does it depend on whether you get any useful bud off them when they're chopped?

Thanks elle, great to see you!!

The late bloomers - no i wont be running them again. When i start the plant, will have no relevance when they will finish(that depends on individual plants flower trigger)

Very nice as always my friend! Looks like indoor.

I'm letting most of my gear cook for at least another week. I could take most now, but looking for plenty of amber on most. Will go out and take a look again, and might start harvesting some uppers. Have a couple of strains/phenos that will not finish, so in the hash pile they go.

I will make sure and get some pics as I harvest.

Have a great day!

Peace

Very nice as always my friend! Looks like indoor.

I'm letting most of my gear cook for at least another week. I could take most now, but looking for plenty of amber on most. Will go out and take a look again, and might start harvesting some uppers. Have a couple of strains/phenos that will not finish, so in the hash pile they go.

I will make sure and get some pics as I harvest.

Have a great day!

Peace

Thanks bud!! Please stop by and drop some pics when you start cutting if you have time!

Hiya GS,

Great looking ladies, so big around and well endowed with bud. Maybe not a banner year, but some top shelf buds to while away the winter. They all look so good.

Thanks bud!

I heart trunk pics :drool: And that bud looks killer, how long ago was that chopped?

Just hit the jar two days ago..took just under a week drying at 50%rh

Back