Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

I do have a few buds of the green poison fast though that i wet trimmed and dried in a lower RH....got a couple 'o' pics!!
DSCN0315.JPG

DSCN0319.JPG

DSCN0322.JPG

Pure awesomeness GS! You are smashing it this year. Good news on the nonexistence of mold. Pink pistils, love em. That dumb f**k robbed robbed bud that wasn't near ready, I hope all this year's mold was in there.
Yeah that would sort of be apt - make it completely useless LOL

Pure awesomeness GS! You are smashing it this year. Good news on the nonexistence of mold. Pink pistils, love em. That dumb f**k robbed robbed bud that wasn't near ready, I hope all this year's mold was in there.

Well one thing is for sure....the stolen bud wont burn worth a shit and will taste like shit!! They stole it the same night i fed with 0-52-32

The rest of the full sun garden plants

Bubba Island kush
View attachment 949300

Delicious 11 roses
View attachment 949297

View attachment 949299

View attachment 949298

Dinafem Blue widow
View attachment 949301

And the partial sun plants.
Bomb Widowbomb
View attachment 949305

View attachment 949307

Sweet Crystal Candy
View attachment 949309

View attachment 949310

And finally the thief ravaged critical + 2.0
View attachment 949312

View attachment 949313
Jaw dropping Status! man, those Think Fast pistils are gorgeous!

Sounds like a great plan!! Be here tomorrow? ;)

I just want to be a peaceful grower left alone to do my thing....but these bastards are driving me into a world of necessary violence that i want to be no part of. How many times do i need to go through this, until i finally snap??
dang.....How Many Times?!.......isn't this the name of a blues song? Looks like @Equatorial has the violent first responder position covered, good work E. Now I can be cool and sage and act my age, not!:deadhorse::hothot:

Back