Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

When you've got rats you put a little poison in with the food source. Just saying man. :hookah:

I heard that lead poisons really well!! :D hahahahaha :D UNfortunately I am all out of syringes!! Never mind, i found this
on2090__1.jpg

(haahhahahahahha just joking of course) Big shot of rep if anyone can tell me what model of gun that is.

Some bad news on my front...while guarding the full sun plants last night the partial garden(totally in a different location, on a different property even), the partial sun garden was infiltrated and the critical + was 3/4 stolen. Sigh.....i set the partial sun garden up with 3 el cheapo motion sensors sirens. They work well, but they do false alarm. Screw it, I am a legal grower. Neighbours are just going to have to deal with it for the next months and a half.
Oh man. Mutha F#%&ers!!! Sorry to hear that man

I heard that lead poisons really well!! :D hahahahaha :D UNfortunately I am all out of syringes!! Never mind, i found this
View attachment 948992

(haahhahahahahha just joking of course) Big shot of rep if anyone can tell me what model of gun that is.

Bren

I had no idea about the traps but it makes sense.

What a complete shit! :redcard:

The absolute worst part is if the fucker just knocked on your door and asked for seeds and grow lessons - he'd be set for life. I have no doubt you'd bend over backwards to help a fledgling grower.

I'm with Archaic on this one, if he'd only asked...

And I like @DTOM420 's suggestion of the black painted electric fence...

I'll try and think of helpful suggestions to earn money. Are any of your miniature things reasonably time-efficient to make and sell on etsy, or somewhere like that? Could you do full-size LARP props? I know you're still in the busy period of the farm, but the shorter days are coming so you could plan what to spend your time on over the winter when you have more hours available.

:bighug:

Bren

I had no idea about the traps but it makes sense.

Nope, it isnt a Bren LMG....it is an Axis forces WW2 gun the type 99 LMG from japan.

I'll try and think of helpful suggestions to earn money. Are any of your miniature things reasonably time-efficient to make and sell on etsy, or somewhere like that? Could you do full-size LARP props? I know you're still in the busy period of the farm, but the shorter days are coming so you could plan what to spend your time on over the winter when you have more hours available.

Once things slow down for me, i will be able to make some cash on ebay with the miniatures. They often don't sell super fast though, so it takes awhile to get them moving. I plan to put some serious time in this winter. I could make props for LARP. LARP has actually been a big interest for me for several years. Once weed is legal, i might have to hunt down the larp somewhere local and check it out

I do t know how big your garden is but I can’t imagine a 8’ fence would be that expensive. Around here it costs $12k to run a mile of it - that’s installed price. I’m talking about game fence. I linked some great 4’ fencing below. You’d need pipe at the corners but you could do 7’ t-posts in between and overlap that fencing to make a 7’ fence. I could t find high-fence wire at Canadian TSC stores but it’s done both ways around here. I think you could build a 7’ fence around a pretty gigantic garden for under $800 (certainly under $1k) if you do it yourself. Skip the razor wire. I’ll bet those idiots aren’t THAT determined. I’m guessing any fence they couldn’t just hop over would deter them. If your guess about what they’re up to is correct, they’ll go prey on easier gardens.

https://www.tscstores.com/125-GAUGE-49-X-330-CROSS-LOCK-KNOT-RED-BRAND-FIELD-FENCE-P10856.aspx

Back