Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Some bad news on my front...while guarding the full sun plants last night the partial garden(totally in a different location, on a different property even), the partial sun garden was infiltrated and the critical + was 3/4 stolen. Sigh.....i set the partial sun garden up with 3 el cheapo motion sensors sirens. They work well, but they do false alarm. Screw it, I am a legal grower. Neighbours are just going to have to deal with it for the next months and a half.

That sucks man!!! Some people sure are pieces of shit!! Fuck the neighbors they will get over it, do what's best for you and your plants to much hard work has gone into your girls for some low life to steal them.
Some bad news on my front...while guarding the full sun plants last night the partial garden(totally in a different location, on a different property even), the partial sun garden was infiltrated and the critical + was 3/4 stolen. Sigh.....i set the partial sun garden up with 3 el cheapo motion sensors sirens. They work well, but they do false alarm. Screw it, I am a legal grower. Neighbours are just going to have to deal with it for the next months and a half.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That sucks man!!! Some people sure are pieces of shit!!

Yeah thats it man.....shit happens when pricks with no morale compass are around. Friggin guys that are too lazy or two stupid to grow their own. Worst thing is, they outsmarted me. :(

Hey man would motion sensor lighting help? Just a thought as they are relatively cheap and easy to install. .
10 years the partial sun garden has never been robbed...until now...now i somehow need to double duty guard all of the plants and work all day....this fucking sucks

Hey man would motion sensor lighting help? Just a thought as they are relatively cheap.

I have set up motions sirens. Problem is they go off false alarms(shadows, branches moving ect), same problem with motion lights....problem with them is the interferance with flowering cycles

Of course I didn't think about that!!
I have set up motions sirens. Problem is they go off false alarms(shadows, branches moving ect), same problem with motion lights....problem with them is the interferance with flowering cycles

10 years the partial sun garden has never been robbed...until now...now i somehow need to double duty guard all of the plants and work all day....this fucking sucks

Reading this really got me worked up! I may not be as big as you North Americans up there but man I pack a punch! The immediate fantasy I had was to fly over and help guard your gatden TILL i catch that mofo and BEAT the SHIT outta him! If its a girl, I'm out though LOL.

Right after I beat that fuck unconscious and we take crushing pics of the dude, posting them ALL over the internet, then I fly right back home and the Don can just claim ignorance. "Don't know the dude! Came outta nowhere and is gone!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's a pity we quit hanging theifs!!
Reading this really got me worked up! I may not be as big as you North Americans up there but man I pack a punch! The immediate fantasy I had was to fly over and help guard your gatden TILL i catch that mofo and BEAT the SHIT outta him! If its a girl, I'm out though LOL.

Right after I beat that fuck unconscious and we take crushing pics of the dude, posting them ALL over the internet, then I fly right back home and the Don can just claim ignorance. "Don't know the dude! Came outta nowhere and is gone!"

Sounds like a great plan!! Be here tomorrow? ;)

I just want to be a peaceful grower left alone to do my thing....but these bastards are driving me into a world of necessary violence that i want to be no part of. How many times do i need to go through this, until i finally snap??

Back