Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

D181DFB4-2F08-4A41-87E2-E1F1C5AB5761.jpeg
You must have sent the rain you were having my way! More than 6 inches since last night. Ugh. Doesn’t rain for 2 months at all and then we get this. Lol. At least it’s gotten the temperature down into to the mid 70’s today. Haven’t seen that since April! Hope your weather has improved!

View attachment 947876 You must have sent the rain you were having my way! More than 6 inches since last night. Ugh. Doesn’t rain for 2 months at all and then we get this. Lol. At least it’s gotten the temperature down into to the mid 70’s today. Haven’t seen that since April! Hope your weather has improved!

I think I may have sent it your way!! It was supposed to rain every day for the last 2, but its been just drifting by us barely!! We even got some sun for a few hours yesterday and again today. We got hit with another 2" two nights ago again, no damage though.

I think I may have sent it your way!! It was supposed to rain every day for the last 2, but its been just drifting by us barely!! We even got some sun for a few hours yesterday and again today. We got hit with another 2" two nights ago again, no damage though.

Great news. Amazingly, my little girls just 30 days old faired just fine. In fact, right now they look pretty happy with the nitrogen infused soak. This came out of nowhere and I had just fed them, 2 hrs before it started. Lol. I’m guessing all that water will have flushed the nutes out?

Great news. Amazingly, my little girls just 30 days old faired just fine. In fact, right now they look pretty happy with the nitrogen infused soak. This came out of nowhere and I had just fed them, 2 hrs before it started. Lol. I’m guessing all that water will have flushed the nutes out?

Yeah its generally the big plants, especially big plants in flower that get beatdown. Just too much excess weight from all of the water. Bigger the plant means more chance of damage for sure.

Likely...wouldn't hurt to redo the fertilizer, especially if you figure its going to be nice and dry.

The forecast is wavering right now so I’m going to wait to feed until I see clear evidence that we’re going back to our normal sunshine. Thanks brotha!

Back