Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Looking SOooo good brother man.[emoji106][emoji123] I love the Sativa leaves[emoji481][emoji482][emoji106]Mmm
All those girls are awesome[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Thanks bud! Great to see you man!

Always a masterclass lesson with Don Skelly at the helm.
Loving it. Next few weeks to two months gonna be fun, fun, fun!!!

Indeed!! Let the good times roll!! Hoping we get some more early preflower soon! Be interesting to see the order of harvest! Green Poison Fast first for sure....likely Green Poison after that. Who know whats after that!! I expect to be overwhelmed at the end with a few stragglers....thats how it is!

Day 104...partial sun plants putting on the heat right now!! First up a new vid...i caught some kind of flu bug, and might be a little slower than usual in this vid...lol

Day 94 Sweet Crystal Candy, wispy branches, but they are long!! I should note...not all plants performs great in the limited light, we will see how she does!!
IMG_7750.JPG

Cripes, the critical + 2.0 is a great looking plant for day 84. Very solid main branch dominant. Looks very well suited for the training style i like to use. I have a feeling this one is going to do well. This particular hole does not often put out large plants, so i know this strain(or at least this individual plant) has some serious potential for size.
IMG_7751.JPG

Black Raspberries are being harvested....and 7000 head of garlic are harvested....no wonder i got ill....being run ragged trying to keep up with everything!!
IMG_7753.JPG

Day 104...partial sun plants putting on the heat right now!! First up a new vid...i caught some kind of flu bug, and might be a little slower than usual in this vid...lol

Day 94 Sweet Crystal Candy, wispy branches, but they are long!! I should note...not all plants performs great in the limited light, we will see how she does!!
View attachment 932137

Cripes, the critical + 2.0 is a great looking plant for day 84. Very solid main branch dominant. Looks very well suited for the training style i like to use. I have a feeling this one is going to do well. This particular hole does not often put out large plants, so i know this strain(or at least this individual plant) has some serious potential for size.
View attachment 932138

Black Raspberries are being harvested....and 7000 head of garlic are harvested....no wonder i got ill....being run ragged trying to keep up with everything!!
View attachment 932139

I'm a vid junky, now
I blame you:rofl: Did I see that right?. 7000!, I'm taking it easy compared to you, I got a cold simply by being in the village 3 hrs the other day, light weight

The fix is in... No wonder you wanted my super auto's in the photoperiod category

I promise you bud, it isnt like that at all...last year i took a first in the photo, and a 2nd in the auto category, and both prizes i passed down to the next in line. The problem is some of the super autos can grow for months without preflower, and therefore they technically arent autos, more of a light sensitive photo.

Last edited:
I'm a vid junky, now

Awesome!! Thanks man!

Did I see that right?. 7000!, I'm taking it easy compared to you, I got a cold simply by being in the village 3 hrs the other day, light weight

Yes 7000 head of garlic!! We do five 75 foot X 3 foot wide rows of garlic(basically SoG with garlic). Take 4 of us 5 days to harvest.

I promise you bud, it isnt like that at all...last year i took a first in the photo, and a 2nd in the auto category, and both prizes i passed down to the next in line. The problem is some of the super autos can grow for months, and therefore they technically arent autos, more of a light sensitive photo.
I'm just joking around and trying to give you a hard time if that's even possible :) I have thought about digging a hole in the middle of my back lawn.

Back