Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Fired down a couple of pics of the contest plants today on their 100th birthday!
Green POison Fast
IMG_7730.JPG

DP Blueberry
IMG_7729.JPG

Delicious 11 Roses on day 80
IMG_7732.JPG

Beautiful looking as always,I can't wait to see these monster's in full bloom

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Thanks bud!! Here is the rest of the full sun garden plants at day 102

DP Bubba Island
IMG_7738.JPG

Green POison Day 82 (gasp!!)
IMG_7740.JPG

Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice
IMG_7741.JPG

Think Fast
IMG_7742.JPG

Dinafem Blue Widow
IMG_7743.JPG

Couple o' random stalks

IMG_7745.JPG

IMG_7744.JPG

Day 80 11 roses
IMG_7748.JPG

Doubling down on harvests currently.....Black Raspberries and Garlic ripe for the picking! Busy, Busy!!
IMG_7734.JPG

:vibe: Don Skelly, there you were, there you were, there you were,...in the jungle!
aggressive-adventurer-exploring-jungle-confident-explorer-walking-holding-machete-ferocious-animal-background-47544583.jpg

:crying:
... I know you better mate, you just like crawling upskirt and peepin' at all that nice clean shaved,..anatomy- :dancer::rofl: you nasty! :hump:
.... more great short but (info)-sweet videos my friend, good quality practical application stuff all! :d5: :worship:

.... All the garden girls are just rocking the plot! :growing: :wiz::growing:... I'm also looking forward very much to seeing how the Tom's Tumbler works for you,... I hope very well, as you're going to task that bugger big time this season! :help: :hothot: :rofl: ............ the scrog plants are looking fantastic mate,.. not that you can tell anymore! Are you kinda testing to see if that's a better alternative to the usual support's MO the others get, or at least reduce the initial labor? Regardless, the shaping has gone spot-on as usual,....
Adding on to what I said at the Comp thread.... :jawdrop: blooming GPFV! What an excellent surprise, ay? Can you believe you'll very likely be eye-humping ripe buds in about 5-6 weeks, my guess at least!? The finishing speed is of keen interest to me here,... Game changer stuff my man!
Dude, 11 Roses is the juggernaut for real, even over the BB if not in size, then sheer vigor, I think! Those fans are amazing,... did you snip a few for preservation yet? Measure a paw or two for me please,... I say again, crafts people would be assaulting you in parking lots to get hold of such materials! $$$ :biggrin: .....
:spels: wow, is it me, or is that gorgeous BlueWindow almost day-glo green? that is one sexy beast! :greenthumb: ........ OK, gotta do it again, using a boat paddle this time! :rofl: :slap:

I know you better mate, you just like crawling upskirt and peepin' at all that nice clean shaved,..anatomy- :dancer::rofl: you nasty! :hump:
.... more great short but (info)-sweet videos my friend, good quality practical application stuff all! :d5: :worship:

Hahaha :D You are too funny bud! There is nothing at all wrong with wanting to have ladies with clean trunks! :D I am finding it pretty easy to do short vids and stay concentrated on the subject...i feel if i draw them out too much i will get off topic for sure. :D

I'm also looking forward very much to seeing how the Tom's Tumbler works for you,... I hope very well, as you're going to task that bugger big time this season! :help: :hothot: :rofl:

Its gonna work...its got to work!! I am feeling good bud.

the scrog plants are looking fantastic mate,.. not that you can tell anymore! Are you kinda testing to see if that's a better alternative to the usual support's MO the others get, or at least reduce the initial labor? Regardless, the shaping has gone spot-on as usual,....

In conjunction with the reverse supports, scrog is certainly superior against the wind! Major improvement in stability.

Adding on to what I said at the Comp thread.... :jawdrop: blooming GPFV! What an excellent surprise, ay? Can you believe you'll very likely be eye-humping ripe buds in about 5-6 weeks, my guess at least!? The finishing speed is of keen interest to me here,... Game changer stuff my man!

Yeah super excited man!! Early finishes like this are total game changers...i love the though of 2-3 of these chopped before thieves make their appearance.

Dude, 11 Roses is the juggernaut for real, even over the BB if not in size, then sheer vigor, I think!

I am blown away by how well she is doing considering she is only 82 days. Its funny, the regular green poison(same age at day 82) and the 11 roses look so similar they could be twins. In another 20 days of veg will 11 rose be the raw size of the BB? I doubt it, but she is gonna be a big plant for sure!!

Those fans are amazing,... did you snip a few for preservation yet? Measure a paw or two for me please,... I say again, crafts people would be assaulting you in parking lots to get hold of such materials! $$$ :biggrin: .....

Cant snip....those big leaves currently have a mission to accomplish!! :D Will remember to bring the measuring tape out with me tomorrow. Planning on spending a few more hours snipping out underformed shoots tomorrow in between garlic and black raspberry harvesting.

wow, is it me, or is that gorgeous BlueWindow almost day-glo green? that is one sexy beast! :greenthumb: ........ OK, gotta do it again, using a boat paddle this time! :rofl: :slap:

Haha good catch! Yes she is very much fluorescent green isnt she!! I noticed a bit of paling between veins on a few leaves, so i included her in the foliage feed and soil drench of the microblast....wow is she looking good a week later!!

Back