Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

:D I tied her down today some more...tips just over 3 feet....and wide she is!! Measuring 70" across on the short side.

I know right!!! I/we are assuming I was deleted due to advertising rules. Putting the seed companies in the name of the title was a bad idea. AFN has set up a pro vimeo account though and we are back in business!! The pro account allows advertising, so its all good, hopefully the vids are here to stay now!!

And speaking of which!! Spent a bit of time between jobs today and whipped up a short vid!

See above...I suppose i didnt quite understand the commercial rules of the site. Still though a courtesy email telling me why i was deleted would have been proper! How is one supposed to know what they did wrong if they are deleted, without any indication of what they did wrong????

once again, a fine instructional, keep em coming bro

Wow....just over a week, and vimeo has take my videos down i guess? Seriously...what is wrong with this fucking world?????

Dude have you tried using YT and just making the video private? That's how I do mine... Wouldn't come up in the YT search results but you could post away here and wherever you drop the link without worry of being deleted without notice. Also gives you more control as you can only post it... Food for thought...

Monsters as always! It must be crazy just to walk around your place lol good Lord!!

Dude have you tried using YT and just making the video private? That's how I do mine... Wouldn't come up in the YT search results but you could post away here and wherever you drop the link without worry of being deleted without notice. Also gives you more control as you can only post it... Food for thought...

Monsters as always! It must be crazy just to walk around your place lol good Lord!!

Hey reb - AFN has opted for vimeo pro account(which allows for advertising, which apparently is what i was doing!!), so the vids should be good to go from now on. Hopefully there should be no problems.
I am going to send you a PM on this tomorrow!

Hey reb - AFN has opted for vimeo pro account(which allows for advertising, which apparently is what i was doing!!), so the vids should be good to go from now on. Hopefully there should be no problems.
I am going to send you a PM on this tomorrow!

Ah ha! Well rock on! Lol cool beans! I'll be on the lookout!

Back