Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

do these beauties look fuckingperfect?, or what

Yes sir, no complaining allowed here! ;)

Partial sun garden only getting about 7 hours of sun

Day 94 Widowbomb going for it!! Damn that chair looks small!!
IMG_7588.JPG

Day 84 Sweet Crystal Candy
IMG_7589.JPG

Day 74 Dinafem Critical + 2.0 Wow!! Really doing great!!
IMG_7590.JPG

A little baby bird came hopping out of the critical and landed in a nearby branch of a tree when i showed up!
IMG_7586.JPG

IMG_7587.JPG

Ahh right...back to the full sun garden...grabbed a couple of random trunk pics
IMG_7576.JPG

IMG_7578.JPG

Ahh been just over a week and the branches i fixed in the video are nearly repaired! Amazing what a little support can do!
IMG_7583.JPG

IMG_7584.JPG

Man GS all your girls are looking beautiful and I sure as hell don't understand why the hell they pulled your videos those things are the shit for anybody to be learning I can't even understand why they would do that makes no sense to me whatsoever it seems like they're trying to slow people down trying to retard people's growing efforts impede their education[emoji123][emoji109]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

chair? what chair:bow:

:D I tied her down today some more...tips just over 3 feet....and wide she is!! Measuring 70" across on the short side.

somethings not right here,no email at all from them ? content was marked as mature if i remember. cant be because of title,never seen or heard of a vimeo video/channel deleted :wall:
:pighug:

I know right!!! I/we are assuming I was deleted due to advertising rules. Putting the seed companies in the name of the title was a bad idea. AFN has set up a pro vimeo account though and we are back in business!! The pro account allows advertising, so its all good, hopefully the vids are here to stay now!!

And speaking of which!! Spent a bit of time between jobs today and whipped up a short vid!

Man GS all your girls are looking beautiful and I sure as hell don't understand why the hell they pulled your videos those things are the shit for anybody to be learning I can't even understand why they would do that makes no sense to me whatsoever it seems like they're trying to slow people down trying to retard people's growing efforts impede their education[emoji123][emoji109]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

See above...I suppose i didnt quite understand the commercial rules of the site. Still though a courtesy email telling me why i was deleted would have been proper! How is one supposed to know what they did wrong if they are deleted, without any indication of what they did wrong????

Back