Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

to be honest with you guys that part that pisses me off the most is the fact that they just take them down and delete me without a single explanation. Somebody complained about my vid? Okay i understand that, but simply deleting my account without any reason while there is TONS of other weed growing vids that have been active for years is absolute bullshit!!

to be honest with you guys that part that pisses me off the most is the fact that they just take them down and delete me without a single explanation. Somebody complained about my vid? Okay i understand that, but simply deleting my account without any reason while there is TONS of other weed growing vids that have been active for years is absolute bullshit!!
hmm, anyone else down for a conspiracy theory on this one?

hmm, anyone else down for a conspiracy theory on this one?

The only theory I have......

The second video i did the title was Reverse Supports and Legal garden grow Delicious, Sweet Seeds, Dutch Passion and Dinafem.

Vimeo has a "no commercial use" policy.

Possibly because of the title, and the fact that the vids seem fairly professional(?), they assume its commercial use????? I have no idea because I never did get an email even telling me i was deleted. So thats the best i can come up with!!!!

Here is another place for videos. Seems to be ok. https://www.theweedtube.com/

Looking into weedtube....seems they have a similar take on commercial(the simple fact that I am embedding to a Dinafem category and Bomb Seeds category, could make them think that this is definitely commercial i guess???), wondering if this will be a reoccurring issue until a paid account comes in.........I obviously am going to have to put in some additional information into the description section.

Sweet deal!!

Day 94 Dp Blueberry
IMG_7570.JPG

Day 94 SS Green Poison Fast
IMG_7569.JPG

Day 74 Delicious 11 roses
IMG_7568.JPG

Day 94 DP Bubba Island Kush
IMG_7571.JPG

Day 74 SS Green Poison
IMG_7572.JPG

Day 94 Fruity Chronic Juice fast recovery using microblast!! Zinc deficiency halted, and she is looking solid
IMG_7573.JPG

Day 94 DP Think Fast
IMG_7574.JPG

Day 94 Dinafem Blue Widow
IMG_7575.JPG

The only theory I have......

The second video i did the title was Reverse Supports and Legal garden grow Delicious, Sweet Seeds, Dutch Passion and Dinafem.

Vimeo has a "no commercial use" policy.

Possibly because of the title, and the fact that the vids seem fairly professional(?), they assume its commercial use????? I have no idea because I never did get an email even telling me i was deleted. So thats the best i can come up with!!!!
dumping you without an explanation sucks big time!

Sweet deal!!

Day 94 Dp Blueberry
View attachment 928748

Day 94 SS Green Poison Fast
View attachment 928749
Day 74 Delicious 11 roses
View attachment 928750
Day 94 DP Bubba Island Kush
View attachment 928751
Day 74 SS Green Poison
View attachment 928752
Day 94 Fruity Chronic Juice fast recovery using microblast!! Zinc deficiency halted, and she is looking solid
View attachment 928753
Day 94 DP Think Fast
View attachment 928755

Day 94 Dinafem Blue Widow
View attachment 928756
do these beauties look fuckingperfect?, or what

Back