Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

hope you get nothing but sun for the big push! Weather doing a fine job up here, getting lots of sun with our clouds, not overly warm, been real easy to keep temps sweet in the greenhouse with all the venting options I have now.

We have been getting bombarded by hot sun this week!! Even if its rainy i don't worry too much...they grow like crazy, remember last year!! Tons of rain(nearly non stop for 2 months during june and july) and they were beasts anyways! Great to hear temps are favorable to you man!!

The thing that concerns me is the extreme weather, hail, tornado's, high wind and torrential downpours. If i can get through those or avoid those(and of course the thieves), it should be a tremendous season!!

We have been getting bombarded by hot sun this week!! Even if its rainy i don't worry too much...they grow like crazy, remember last year!! Tons of rain(nearly non stop for 2 months during june and july) and they were beasts anyways! Great to hear temps are favorable to you man!!

The thing that concerns me is the extreme weather, hail, tornado's, high wind and torrential downpours. If i can get through those or avoid those(and of course the thieves), it should be a tremendous season!!
always a catch, of course
warrior on grobro!:d5:

:smoking:..just to share with all,... I like Earth Juice Microblast best, but there are other dedicated micronute supp's out there,... Wetting agent, I like Coco-Wet best, inexpensive, organic sourced,.. it's like a clear dish soap, but no harsh detergents and all that crap,... a pure castille soap, no fragrance, is a good substitute... Point is to get the solution with just enough in it so it coats and stick evenly, not beading up,... stuff is getting in through the stomata, most of which are on the undersides of leaves, so that's why you spray tops and bottoms! I usually re-wet with clear water after it dries out, to redissolve and get more in there,... :greenthumb:.... meantime, feed the FCJ with whatever you have that has micro's in it, and check the soil pH if possible, even dig down some, get a sample and do a slurry test with your pH meter,...say, 1/2 cup soil, 1/2 cup DI/RO water (low ppm, some bottled water is really low, you just don't want pH skewing minerals in there), let it sit for 20min, drain off liquid, let it settle for a few more minutes, and test,.... I recently did a comparison test with my Accurate 8 and slurry testing, readings were within 0.2 of each other! :thumbsup:

:crying: ...good voice-over choices! Freeman might do it for free, if you drop him a fat sack of goods, I hear!

.just to share with all,... I like Earth Juice Microblast best, but there are other dedicated micronute supp's out there,... Wetting agent, I like Coco-Wet best, inexpensive, organic sourced,.. it's like a clear dish soap, but no harsh detergents and all that crap,... a pure castille soap, no fragrance, is a good substitute... Point is to get the solution with just enough in it so it coats and stick evenly, not beading up,... stuff is getting in through the stomata, most of which are on the undersides of leaves, so that's why you spray tops and bottoms! I usually re-wet with clear water after it dries out, to redissolve and get more in there,...

Thanks for the info waira!! I am able to get castile soap unscented locally. I looked into coco wet...found some on ebay but of course shipping was nasty....have to run castile and hope for the best!!

meantime, feed the FCJ with whatever you have that has micro's in it, and check the soil pH if possible, even dig down some, get a sample and do a slurry test with your pH meter,...say, 1/2 cup soil, 1/2 cup DI/RO water (low ppm, some bottled water is really low, you just don't want pH skewing minerals in there), let it sit for 20min, drain off liquid, let it settle for a few more minutes, and test,.... I recently did a comparison test with my Accurate 8 and slurry testing, readings were within 0.2 of each other! :thumbsup:

All i have is megacrop at the current time(and grean leaf redline, mother monarch , calmag)...going to give her some MC tomorrow, can't hurt! Okay fine my friend....the next time i get some spare coin i will buy an accurate 8 PH meter. Everything else i want will go on the backburner until i get a proper PH meter, way overdue on that one!! ;) Besides, it'll be a useful tool for this winter in my new indoor setup! ;)

As you know i bought microblast, and am crossing finger it arrives by friday. If so, treatment will begin as soon as i get it. Will scramble and get some Castile Soap asap. My wife tells me they have it for sure unscented at the grocery store.

:crying: ...good voice-over choices! Freeman might do it for free, if you drop him a fat sack of goods, I hear!

Haha, yeah its awesome that morgan freeman is so pro pot!! I'll get my agent to contact his, and we will see if we can work something out! :D :D :D

And another is in the house!!

another great vid skell man that BIK has really moved up a gear one of mine has gone insane think its a bubba pheno huge fat indica fan leaves still to soon to tell if its gont to be near that 7,5 week guideline

another great vid skell man that BIK has really moved up a gear one of mine has gone insane think its a bubba pheno huge fat indica fan leaves still to soon to tell if its gont to be near that 7,5 week guideline

Despite the BIK being the smallest of the garden, she is doing great. Often i prefer smaller framed plants, as long as they are ridden with mega potent bud!! ;)

Back