Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

I did a few hours of work on the plants today...reverse supported a few more branches and i went to town on the sgrog screen...here is the 11 roses on day 70
IMG_7522.JPG

@Waira - can you help me out bud? This is weird...i have a problem!!! Scattered on leaves(mostly middle, but some upper) there is something wrong on the Fruity Chronic Juice...looks to me like magnesium deficiency? I am a little thrown off, because using horse manure i almost never have any issues with a lack of anything! (the boron thing from last year was my own problem, caused by my own hand). I didn't put much Dolomite Lime in my soil this year, so it could be a lack of magnesium i guess???
IMG_7519.JPG

IMG_7515.JPG

IMG_7520.JPG

:cheers: ....Don Skelly, I'm surprised at how young you sound - :kiss: :haha:......Dig the video mate! Nicely done, those reverse supports are showing to be key in how your rig your LST fetish.... I mean method! :rofl: .... :slap:..... I foresee more good stuff my friend, thanks for putting in the effort to share them...:pighug:
......... Dude, I love this time in your garden! :growing: :coffee::growing:..shizz' be busting moves! :pimp:,.... the scrog's are working out well,.... damn, that BIK blew the hell up!.... I thnik you're making a bud-box out of the BW! :biggrin:
...:vibe: that 11 Roses is making some monster paws man, so stout and vigorous too! Mine is blowing they rest of the crew away as well,... in fact it's final pot time tomorrow :cooldance:... I'm very impressed with this strain so far, your girl is gonna be a star, maybe the the season Queen! :dancer:
.... GPFV is cranking too, the growth through the center is amazing already... her response to this training is excellent- :d5:
...shady girls are coming along very well too,...:greenthumb:

:eek1: gaaahhh, what's this?? Looks like Zn defc. mate, it's too high up to be a mobile nute defc.,.. check out the pics in the defc. Pic Depot, you'll see what I mean,.. the "zebra stripping" is pretty typical,.. unless the soil is off pH, near or at 7.0+, it's likely a simple lack-of defc.,... time for that foliar spray with micro's! Did you get a micro' supp' yet? This reminds me, I need to talk with Dinesh from Optic Foliar about the anti-mold testing,... I'd like to see you get some Transport and ATAK- :greenthumb:.. you've seen how ass-kicking fast Transport + micro's works! I nearly out of Transport myself,....recall, ATAK is the Cu based antifungal, and Transport is the carrier that drags it in deeper to nail the f'ing bot'-rots where it's hiding! ...Best of all the Cu become a nice micronute addition after getting metabolized....:eyebrows:.... Anyway, you know the drill! test the soil if you can, and soil treat + foliar with what you have,... Zn is sometimes followed right away with Fe defc.,...

:eek1: gaaahhh, what's this?? Looks like Zn defc. mate, it's too high up to be a mobile nute defc.,.. check out the pics in the defc. Pic Depot, you'll see what I mean,.. the "zebra stripping" is pretty typical,.. unless the soil is off pH, near or at 7.0+, it's likely a simple lack-of defc.,... time for that foliar spray with micro's! Did you get a micro' supp' yet?

First of all, thanks for coming bud, when i need you, i need you bud, and this time is no exception!! I have never in my life seen a Zinc deficiency first hand, but yes you are right about the mag, i should have thought about that. Unfortunately i don't have any micro foliar spray. What products should i be getting? I will be getting them asap!!

the scrog's are working out well,.... damn, that BIK blew the hell up!.... I thnik you're making a bud-box out of the BW! :biggrin:

Yes the scrogs are doing well so far, but for sure they are wayyyyyy too small. Yeah isnt that box o' bud awesome? Perfect shape for a scrog. I spent a couple of hours working on her and others removing underformed branches.
Don Skelly, I'm surprised at how young you sound - :kiss: :haha:......

Haha....i keep telling everybody that i wanted to hire James Earl Jones or Morgan Freeman for the voices, but I only had enough coin to hire some stoner blasted on 3.5ml of tincture! :D
I have a full sun garden tour vid done with some reverse support fixing 2 semi broken branches. It also show my new watering system!

that 11 Roses is making some monster paws man, so stout and vigorous too! Mine is blowing they rest of the crew away as well,... in fact it's final pot time tomorrow :cooldance:... I'm very impressed with this strain so far, your girl is gonna be a star, maybe the the season Queen! :dancer:
.... GPFV is cranking too, the growth through the center is amazing already... her response to this training is excellent- :d5:

I know right!! Damn the 11 roses is proving to be what delicious claims so far!! If flowering matches what i have seen so far, look out!! Oh yeah the green poison(green poison fast is older at day 89) of the same age is also really kicking!! Both of those plants are really doing excellent.

This reminds me, I need to talk with Dinesh from Optic Foliar about the anti-mold testing,... I'd like to see you get some Transport and ATAK- :greenthumb:.. you've seen how ass-kicking fast Transport + micro's works! I nearly out of Transport myself,....recall, ATAK is the Cu based antifungal, and Transport is the carrier that drags it in deeper to nail the f'ing bot'-rots where it's hiding! ...Best of all the Cu become a nice micronute addition after getting metabolized

Yes i would like to try this out this year if possible!!

Anyway, you know the drill! test the soil if you can, and soil treat + foliar with what you have,... Zn is sometimes followed right away with Fe defc.,...

Hopefully its not a downward spiral for the Fruity Chronic Juice bud!! Id hate to see that plant hit the dirt, as the toke is so awesome! I'll do the best i can with the limited tools i have!(still no extra cash to buy an Accurate 8)

Again thanks so much bud!! Also, thanks for the rep for the vid! Appreciate it man!

And here we go again!! The 2 younger plants first Delicious 11 roses day 69
View attachment 925350

Sweet Green Poison day 69
View attachment 925352

And the rest at day 89
Green Poison fast
View attachment 925353

DP Blueberry
View attachment 925354

DP Bubba Island Kush
View attachment 925355

Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice
View attachment 925356

DP Think Fast
View attachment 925358

Dinafem Blue widow
View attachment 925365
when do you expect those big ones to start flower?

when do you expect those big ones to start flower?

Early finishers could start to flower soon...the Green POison fast is already into early preflower. Most will start on the last week of july to the first week or two into august. This is where they really get big! The next 2 weeks they will all skyrocket in size.

Early finishers could start to flower soon...the Green POison fast is already into early preflower. Most will start on the last week of july to the first week or two into august. This is where they really get big! The next 2 weeks they will all skyrocket in size.
hope you get nothing but sun for the big push! Weather doing a fine job up here, getting lots of sun with our clouds, not overly warm, been real easy to keep temps sweet in the greenhouse with all the venting options I have now.

Back