Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Day 3 of heatwave(day 1 it rained all day). Sitting in a balmy 38C (100F) today with a humidity index of 45C (113F). Hotter than hell!! ;) Plants looking great despite high heat...supposed to be 95F or hotter all week, so we'll see how they cope in the long haul.

Day 3 of heatwave(day 1 it rained all day). Sitting in a balmy 38C (100F) today with a humidity index of 45C (113F). Hotter than hell!! ;) Plants looking great despite high heat...supposed to be 95F or hotter all week, so we'll see how they cope in the long haul.
wow, brain cooking!

Caught up with the 100++ posts I missed! Super fun grow, dear Sir!

Did you eventually get your Greenleaf products? Don't see any mention of them or is it on another thread? I'm asking cos you're the only one I know that also bought Mother Monarch. Would really love to know how it works for you? How you use it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caught up with the 100++ posts I missed! Super fun grow, dear Sir!

Did you eventually get your Greenleaf products? Don't see any mention of them or is it on another thread? I'm asking cos you're the only one I know that also bought Mother Monarch. Would really love to know how it works for you? How you use it?

Hey bud! Yes i did receive my mother monarch bloom and redline....i also bought the calmag from GLN. I wont be using any until preflower begins.

Hey bud! Yes i did receive my mother monarch bloom and redline....i also bought the calmag from GLN. I wont be using any until preflower begins.

So you'll be using it on a new grow? Please tag me in on the grow that'll be using them.

Is that you speaking in the video? Voice unaltered?

So you'll be using it on a new grow? Please tag me in on the grow that'll be using them.

I'll be using all the GLN products on this grow(once preflower starts or i run out of horse manure)

Is that you speaking in the video? Voice unaltered?

Yes, 'tis I, unaltered. I wanted to hire James Earl Jones or Morgan Freemon to do the voicing, but they were too pricey, so i had to hire some dumbass blasted on 3.5ml of tincture instead.(he came SUPER CHEAP! :D )

I'll be using all the GLN products on this grow(once preflower starts or i run out of horse manure)

Yes, 'tis I, unaltered. I wanted to hire James Earl Jones or Morgan Freemon to do the voicing, but they were too pricey, so i had to hire some dumbass blasted on 3.5ml of tincture instead.(he came SUPER CHEAP! :D )

I must be baked...i was sure I saw your plants well in flowering just a couple posts back. My bad....

As for the voice, I'm jealous. I'm quite a bit younger than you but my voice sounds like I can be your grandad.

I must be baked...i was sure I saw your plants well in flowering just a couple posts back. My bad....

As for the voice, I'm jealous. I'm quite a bit younger than you but my voice sounds like I can be your grandad.

Ahh that was a comparison pic of the fruity chronic juice from last year....comparing the two at the same age, and i posted a pic of how the fruity chronic finished last season

Back