Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

there is something about that 11 roses i cant put my finger on,but i really do like it.
:pighug:

Like the fact she's growing around that ScroG screen? :p
Kind of made me laugh. Nice big screen, but she decides to grow her main tops around it.

Maybe Don Skelly is going to build a tree house in the middle?

Like the fact she's growing around that ScroG screen? :p
Kind of made me laugh. Nice big screen, but she decides to grow her main tops around it.

Maybe Don Skelly is going to build a tree house in the middle?

Haha, yeah well i did kind of help her in the direction she had to take! When i decided to put the screens in the full sun garden i had a good laugh and said to myself "Yeah these scrog screens are about 1/2 as big as they should be"
And sure enough, yep....as i thought...even the two younger plants are going to totally outgrow those screens. Now i am looking at them as anchor points for better canopy manipulation(and branch support), but i don't expect them to look anything like a typical scrog screen you would see in an indoor grow.

Ahh yes!! Update!! I got sidetracked with making the video today so I only have some pics...I had a second video made for the full sun garden but sound buggered up on my camera, so i had to delete it. Turns out i can only upload a single 500mb vid a month anyways, sooooo next week!!

Got some pics though!!
Green Poison fast day 82
View attachment 924288

DP Blueberry day 82
View attachment 924289

Delicious 11 Roses day 62
View attachment 924290

View attachment 924291

And the partial sun garden plants
Widowbomb day 82
View attachment 924292

Sweet Crystal candy day 72
View attachment 924293

Dinafem Critical + 2.0 day 62
View attachment 924294
all that gorgeous green!
Ouch!! Only 2 likes and 2 followers on my video....59 plays so far.
dang!. how do I follow?

Back