Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Thank you for the kind words my friend!! I have used sheeep manure (as part of a larger mix) before, and wow it really is a fine manure as well!! Does a fantastic job on weed!! In some ways i wish i had access to other types of manure...i would love to see head to head comparison grows with one plant using straight horse, one with straight sheep, and one with straight cattle manure. It could really open up some eyes!! Maybe next year.....with 8 legit plants in the full sun garden, i could afford to have a few plants a bit smaller.
You're welcome[emoji481][emoji482]
Don. Skulley you're doing a great job[emoji106] with those videos and comparisons. Those got to help anybody that a beginner for sure.
I know what you mean about trying those exotic manure's.
I'd like to try alpaca and llama.
Jorge Cervantez posts about using those manure's and I want to try those.
I use 4 different bat guano and Peruvian seabird guano and those work great.
I used to use rabbit but I have a hard time finding people with rabbits these days we have rabbit n Alpaca farms and llama farms around here I just haven't solicit anybody to see about getting a 5 gallon bucket or so. maybe I'll go on Craigslist and put up a
[emoji90]I wanted manure[emoji90] ad[emoji90] LoL[emoji90] up to find those manure's[emoji90]
That would be the shit if I could find those[emoji90]LoL[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

You're welcome[emoji481][emoji482]
Don. Skulley you're doing a great job[emoji106] with those videos and comparisons. Those got to help anybody that a beginner for sure.
I know what you mean about trying those exotic manure's.
I'd like to try alpaca and llama.
Jorge Cervantez posts about using those manure's and I want to try those.
I use 4 different bat guano and Peruvian seabird guano and those work great.
I used to use rabbit but I have a hard time finding people with rabbits these days we have rabbit n Alpaca farms and llama farms around here I just haven't solicit anybody to see about getting a 5 gallon bucket or so. maybe I'll go on Craigslist and put up a
[emoji90]I wanted manure[emoji90] ad[emoji90] LoL[emoji90] up to find those manure's[emoji90]
That would be the shit if I could find those[emoji90]LoL[emoji482]

Ive read tremendous things about rabbit manure, but never tried myself. My wife and I considered raising meat rabbits.

Ive read tremendous things about rabbit manure, but never tried myself. My wife and I considered raising meat rabbits.
I used to raise rabbits for meat about 20 years ago I guess now used to raise a rabbit called champagne it's considered to be one of the most bang for your buck when it comes to rabbit meat they get to be about 7 lb in about 5 months 4 months and they got really good eating meat on them easy to raise we had to 4or5 Doe's and 1 buck and we had freaking rabbits coming out her freaking ears. We had lots of rabbits shit too.it's like chickenshit you have to use it sparingly cuz it goes a long ways it'll burn a shit out of a plant but it's not as hot as chickenshit.

haven't stopped in since you first put them outside...they have gotten huge. when abouts do you think the first one will start to flower?

Green Poison Fast is in early flower.....the rest should show early preflower from now to 3 weeks from now. Hopefully in four weeks they are all in preflower....any that are not in 4 weeks will be tangling with winter like conditions.(so hopefully they all are or the lateski's wear some snowpants :D)

Back