Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Nice shot, looks so tasty
@Growtogrow @KonopCh @Samwell @bushmasterar15 @TheMongol
Hey guys!! Thanks for stopping by for this seasons show!! Great to have you all!!

Growtogrow-
MOB is Maines Own Blueberry. That particular one was bred by Highrise seeds. The problem with MOB is where to get it these days!! Maybe @StickMan can help us out where to get some Highrise MOB from!!

KonopCh - oh I am sure I can dig up some dried bud pics!! Just because, I will only list some pics of bud I am regrowing this year.

Partial Sun-
Widowbomb
View attachment 883649

Dinafem Blue Widow
View attachment 883650

Fruity Chronic Juice(partial sun)
View attachment 883656

Full Sun-
DP Think Fast
View attachment 883651

Sweet Green poison
View attachment 883652

Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice
View attachment 883653

DP Blueberry
View attachment 883654

View attachment 883655

Ouch...hundred kilometer winds with torrential downpour....what the weather man forgot to tell us, is it will also come with pounding hail with icechunks 1/2" in diameter.....sheering ice topped about 40s tips in the full sun garden and also caused one major stalk split on the fruity chronic juice....no point in complaining!! That is outdoor growing!!

Ouch...hundred kilometer winds with torrential downpour....what the weather man forgot to tell us, is it will also come with pounding hail with icechunks 1/2" in diameter.....sheering ice topped about 40s tips in the full sun garden and also caused one major stalk split on the fruity chronic juice....no point in complaining!! That is outdoor growing!!
GS U got hit with that?
Holy shit man got to hate that though. but that's growing outside like you said ouch !
Dam weather people[emoji35]
Sorry to hear that dude you're still early though right you haven't started pre buding yet?
Still got time to repair?

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

GS U got hit with that?
Holy shit man got to hate that though. but that's growing outside like you said ouch !
Dam weather people[emoji35]
Sorry to hear that dude you're still early though right you haven't started pre buding yet?
Still got time to repair?

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Yeah this morning it hammered us pretty bad. Thought a tornado was going to whip up for a few minutes!!

Ah heck bud...its all good....reverse support and scrogging for the win!!! Nothing will stop the hail(well except for a roof i guess...lol)

Minimal flower on green poison fast. Very early signs on the Green Poison and Blueberry. Lost a bunch of tips, but shit there is lots more where those came from!! Now worries....going to be mega bud....now i just need flower to kick into the whole lot!!

I'll just leave the stalk split on the fruity chronic juice....supported the branches, and willl build a tent to shield rain from getting into the hole in the stalk....not much else i can do.
this answered my question about the split. That hail :coffee2:, sounds scary to me, but I know you've experience this before and take as just part of the grow:pass:

Back