Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Yeah this morning it hammered us pretty bad. Thought a tornado was going to whip up for a few minutes!!

Ah heck bud...its all good....reverse support and scrogging for the win!!! Nothing will stop the hail(well except for a roof i guess...lol)

Minimal flower on green poison fast. Very early signs on the Green Poison and Blueberry. Lost a bunch of tips, but shit there is lots more where those came from!! Now worries....going to be mega bud....now i just need flower to kick into the whole lot!!
Well that's a good thing GS.. that's a good thing. The Canna Gods.. were looking over you[emoji123][emoji482]
And you got time it's all good then.[emoji106]
Yes that's the storm that went above me about 60 miles to the north bottom of it just miss me we got nicked with a little tiny bit of rain not enough to say so it only lasted about 15 minutes and it barely came down I checked the radar I was going to go outside and cover the grow. but it was over with before I stepped outside.[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Well that's a good thing GS.. that's a good thing. The Canna Gods.. were looking over you[emoji123][emoji482]
And you got time it's all good then.[emoji106]
Yes that's the storm that went above me about 60 miles to the north bottom of it just miss me we got nicked with a little tiny bit of rain not enough to say so it only lasted about 15 minutes and it barely came down I checked the radar I was going to go outside and cover the grow. but it was over with before I stepped outside.[emoji482]

Reverse support saved my ass...it would be decimated down there without them!!

I'll just leave the stalk split on the fruity chronic juice....supported the branches, and willl build a tent to shield rain from getting into the hole in the stalk....not much else i can do.
I was just reading an article this morning from Robert Bergman he sells seeds on the net I get an email news letter from him but he was talking about splitting cannabis at the stock on purpose to create more THC you use a sterile knife you take the stock and stick your knife through it and then follow it with a stick or pencil maybe even a plastic rod in there and then you wrap it back up with some tape Let It Go and supposed to create more THC. That tells plant to kick it up kick it out the THC

I was just reading an article this morning from Robert Bergman he sells seeds on the net I get an email news letter from him but he was talking about splitting cannabis at the stock on purpose to create more THC you use a sterile knife you take the stock and stick your knife through it and then follow it with a stick or pencil maybe even a plastic rod in there and then you wrap it back up with some tape Let It Go and supposed to create more THC. That tells plant to kick it up kick it out the THC

Yes that technique has been around for decades. My experience with stalk split is they cause 2 individual problems. One first and foremost is pythium, pockets of water often lead to stalk rot. Second is the intense stress that comes with main stalk splits, often have lead to hermy traits coming out.

Yes that technique has been around for decades. My experience with stalk split is they cause 2 individual problems. One first and foremost is pythium, pockets of water often lead to stalk rot. Second is the intense stress that comes with main stalk splits, often have lead to hermy traits coming out.
Yes he talked about that in the article as well if you don't do it right protect the whole and don't support it.
You could end in a bad way for flower. This is true.

Took some pics of the partial sun garden plants yesterday...

day 110 widowbomb
IMG_7796.JPG

day 100 Crystal Candy
IMG_7797.JPG

day 90 Critical + 2.0
IMG_7799.JPG

Here you go bud!! Managed to nab a few shots before it pounded down some rains.
View attachment 934216

View attachment 934215

Day 89 Delicious 11 Roses
View attachment 934194

Day 109 Blueberry
View attachment 934195

Day 109 Green Poison Fast
View attachment 934196

Bubba Island Kush DP day 109
View attachment 934197

Day 89 Green Poison
View attachment 934198

Day 109 Fruity Chronic Juice - Just in time for a nice strong windy burst!
View attachment 934227

DP Think Fast day 109
View attachment 934200

Finally day 109 Dinafem Blue Widow
View attachment 934201
looking real good skell hope the hail didnt do too much damage on a side note caught my biggest peach today no idea on the weight but il certaily be going back to find his bigger brother
IMG_20180726_191303.jpg

looking real good skell hope the hail didnt do too much damage on a side note caught my biggest peach today no idea on the weight but il certaily be going back to find his bigger brother
View attachment 934974

Hey, nice looking perch man!! Love eating and catching perch....we have some awesome perch fishing water up here, especially in the winter.

Back