Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Well they look pretty good for being blown around hailed on and tons of water dumped on them... hell they look beautiful[emoji123][emoji106][emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Those were taken one day before the storm. Due to the shelter provided in the partial sun garden, they always take hardcore storms better in that location, than they do in the open space of the full sun garden

Update!! Here we go...older plants at day 116, younger plants at day 96

Full sun garden....first up....bubba island kush...totally screwed up the crop on this one...not used to such large pics on the new camera!! Showing about 1/4 of the plant
DSCN0218.JPG

Green Poison Sweet seeds....beastly at 6 feet tall...astonishing for 96 days of age!! Absolutely in preflower now.
DSCN0219.JPG

Green Poison Fast 116 days

DSCN0220.JPG

Clipping along in flower!
DSCN0221.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice....doing well!!
DSCN0224.JPG

And the mighty Blueberry...beast!! 6 feet on the highest branches, 4.5 feet height average. Looks like the new security shack might deter thieves a bit all on its own!! Shades out a bit of late afternoon sun on the BB and the think fast, but its worth the couple of hours lost.
DSCN0225.JPG

Think Fast....another beauty....possibly the thickest stalk of the season. Tallest branches pushing 6 feet.
DSCN0226.JPG

So there is an issue with the TF, and this has been an issue almost every year....a single smaller main branch dies...i have no reason why this happens...there is no visible signs of anything going wrong, not wire bite, and no stalk rot. Yet its something i see on a plant almost every year....ideas?? @Waira do you have thoughts on a spontaneously dying branch?
DSCN0227.JPG

And here if the dead branch at the stalk...no visible stalk rot around the dead branch
DSCN0228.JPG

Dinafem Blue widow at day 116...beauty!!
DSCN0229.JPG

And the Eleven Roses...wowsa!! One hell of a plant! Another 6 foot 96 day old plant.
DSCN0230.JPG

DSCN0231.JPG

And the partial sun garden....but first a couple of veggie plants(grown in partial sun)
Hot pepper bed...Cayenne and Jalepenos only this year.
DSCN0233.JPG

DSCN0234.JPG

Yellow Zucchini
DSCN0235.JPG

Watermelon...should get 6-8 between these two plants
DSCN0236.JPG

DSCN0237.JPG

And the herbs - doing very well in the partial sun. So far...preflower beginning on the critical + 2.0. No signs on the widowbomb or the crystal candy yet

Widowbomb on day 116
DSCN0238.JPG

Crystal Candy on day 106
DSCN0239.JPG

And the dinafem critical on day 96
DSCN0240.JPG

I reckon you should get enough to toke on for at least a couple of fishing trips this winter bud!! Great job, I am jealous over here with my dwarves

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Never count the chickens until they have hatched!! ;) This is when major stuff can happen. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a roller coaster of weather and emotion!!

Never count the chickens until they have hatched!! ;) This is when major stuff can happen. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a roller coaster of weather and emotion!!
With skills like yours it's nearly as good as in the jars, shit man you could grow dank herb in Antarctica!!

With skills like yours it's nearly as good as in the jars, shit man you could grow dank herb in Antarctica!!

Tornados, heavy hail storms, armed thieves, can all send this grow to the dirt in a single night!! Never know what the future has in store! I was almost hit by a tornado last year(dropped down 1km from the plants), then i was almost robbed by thieves.
None of the things i described are out of reality!!

Back