Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

It was a bit of a rough year for us with the veggies, but it is all coming together...hoping for the best on that front!!

Threw down a full sun garden tour today...not my best video, but good enough!

Beautiful plants dude, hope I can throw down with you next year.
You inspire me to grow big beautiful bushes of buds lol say that 5 times real fast lol awesome job though really, I’m sure you get that a lot. In your nutrient tank, could you add a small pond pump, just to keep things circulating so the build up isn’t as bad? Or add a small filter?

Beautiful plants dude, hope I can throw down with you next year.
You inspire me to grow big beautiful bushes of buds lol say that 5 times real fast lol awesome job though really, I’m sure you get that a lot. In your nutrient tank, could you add a small pond pump, just to keep things circulating so the build up isn’t as bad? Or add a small filter?
Once i have power a pump will be a possibility. Yes a filter.....that is something i will try! I do feel though that its the nutrients at the end when they dry on the line that are the problem. Its not a big deal if i have to flush the line every time i go to fertilize.

Update!! Here we go...older plants at day 116, younger plants at day 96

Full sun garden....first up....bubba island kush...totally screwed up the crop on this one...not used to such large pics on the new camera!! Showing about 1/4 of the plant
View attachment 936622

Green Poison Sweet seeds....beastly at 6 feet tall...astonishing for 96 days of age!! Absolutely in preflower now.
View attachment 936625

Green Poison Fast 116 days

View attachment 936626

Clipping along in flower!
View attachment 936627

Fruity Chronic Juice....doing well!!
View attachment 936628

And the mighty Blueberry...beast!! 6 feet on the highest branches, 4.5 feet height average. Looks like the new security shack might deter thieves a bit all on its own!! Shades out a bit of late afternoon sun on the BB and the think fast, but its worth the couple of hours lost.
View attachment 936629

Think Fast....another beauty....possibly the thickest stalk of the season. Tallest branches pushing 6 feet.
View attachment 936630

So there is an issue with the TF, and this has been an issue almost every year....a single smaller main branch dies...i have no reason why this happens...there is no visible signs of anything going wrong, not wire bite, and no stalk rot. Yet its something i see on a plant almost every year....ideas?? @Waira do you have thoughts on a spontaneously dying branch?
View attachment 936631

And here if the dead branch at the stalk...no visible stalk rot around the dead branch
View attachment 936632

Dinafem Blue widow at day 116...beauty!!
View attachment 936633

And the Eleven Roses...wowsa!! One hell of a plant! Another 6 foot 96 day old plant.
View attachment 936634

View attachment 936635
looking good like I know ya would my question is how much does that green poison stretch mines not even pre flower an its almost touching the roof .I can't find any genetics listing but it appears to be a mostly skunk strain an mine doesn't resemble a skunk bred with an indica but a sativa skunk bred forfruity tastes an less of that ol rubber skunk .I find that the ol school skunks showing more sativa stretch x3 do you find this to be true with green poison ?

looking good like I know ya would my question is how much does that green poison stretch mines not even pre flower an its almost touching the roof .I can't find any genetics listing but it appears to be a mostly skunk strain an mine doesn't resemble a skunk bred with an indica but a sativa skunk bred forfruity tastes an less of that ol rubber skunk .I find that the ol school skunks showing more sativa stretch x3 do you find this to be true with green poison ?

You know thats interesting that you say that man...because that is exactly what i have seen from the Green Poison, is more sativa traits than indica ones, yet its supposed to be mostly indica. Fortunately(at least mine have been this way), once flower kicks in there is very minimal stretch. Even mine last year, was kind of indica, but certainly had slender long leaves more of a sativa nature. The green poison fast this year is very much sativa in appearance. Hope the stretch stays down like mine is!!

Skelly doesn't need beer or joints, just trimming scissors! :funny:

Oh i have a plan this year buddy!!
IMG_7005.JPG

IMG_7010.JPG

Back