Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Nice to see flower on most now...still waiting on some though!!

Early preflower
11 roses
bubba island(i think)

In flower:
Dinafem Critical +
Green POison
Green POison fast
Blueberry
Think Fast

Nothing yet
Crystal Candy
Widowbomb
Blue Widow
fruity chronic juice

This is where it needs to happen!! Starting to be on borrowed time in 8 weeks from now!! Early october "might" be nice. Mid october? Hmmmm...late october? Shit show with frost, and likely snow!! ;)

Last edited:
Update!! Here we go...older plants at day 116, younger plants at day 96

Full sun garden....first up....bubba island kush...totally screwed up the crop on this one...not used to such large pics on the new camera!! Showing about 1/4 of the plant
View attachment 936622

Green Poison Sweet seeds....beastly at 6 feet tall...astonishing for 96 days of age!! Absolutely in preflower now.
View attachment 936625

Green Poison Fast 116 days

View attachment 936626

Clipping along in flower!
View attachment 936627

Fruity Chronic Juice....doing well!!
View attachment 936628

And the mighty Blueberry...beast!! 6 feet on the highest branches, 4.5 feet height average. Looks like the new security shack might deter thieves a bit all on its own!! Shades out a bit of late afternoon sun on the BB and the think fast, but its worth the couple of hours lost.
View attachment 936629

Think Fast....another beauty....possibly the thickest stalk of the season. Tallest branches pushing 6 feet.
View attachment 936630

So there is an issue with the TF, and this has been an issue almost every year....a single smaller main branch dies...i have no reason why this happens...there is no visible signs of anything going wrong, not wire bite, and no stalk rot. Yet its something i see on a plant almost every year....ideas?? @Waira do you have thoughts on a spontaneously dying branch?
View attachment 936631

And here if the dead branch at the stalk...no visible stalk rot around the dead branch
View attachment 936632

Dinafem Blue widow at day 116...beauty!!
View attachment 936633

And the Eleven Roses...wowsa!! One hell of a plant! Another 6 foot 96 day old plant.
View attachment 936634

View attachment 936635
this place is starting to really blow my mind! Most stuff I bump into seems so tame and small

Last edited:
Tornados, heavy hail storms, armed thieves, can all send this grow to the dirt in a single night!! Never know what the future has in store! I was almost hit by a tornado last year(dropped down 1km from the plants), then i was almost robbed by thieves.
None of the things i described are out of reality!!
strength and honor grobro!

I've got my fingers crossed for you buddy!!
Nice to see flower on most now...still waiting on some though!!

Early preflower
11 roses
bubba island(i think)

In flower:
Dinafem Critical +
Green POison
Green POison fast
Blueberry
Think Fast

Nothing yet
Crystal Candy
Widowbomb
Blue Widow
fruity chronic juice

This is where it needs to happen!! Starting to be on borrowed time in 8 weeks from now!! Early october "might" be nice. Mid october? Hmmmm...late october? Shit show with frost, and likely snow!! ;)

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

It was a bit of a rough year for us with the veggies, but it is all coming together...hoping for the best on that front!!

Threw down a full sun garden tour today...not my best video, but good enough!

another fine vid skelly! Maybe that stem die off is a form of plant "intelligence", maybe it senses it won't be able to finish off such massive growth so it self prunes. ??

another fine vid skelly! Maybe that stem die off is a form of plant "intelligence", maybe it senses it won't be able to finish off such massive growth so it self prunes. ??

A solid theory man!! Its a mystery :shrug: I used to stress out about it thinking the sky was falling, but now i just cut it off and don't worry about it!!

Here is a couple of new pics i took a couple of days ago in the partial sun garden...day 118 Widowbomb
DSCN0247.JPG

Day 108 Sweet Crystal Candy
DSCN0248.JPG

Day 118 Dinafem Critical + 2.0
DSCN0249.JPG

Sweet, full on preflower on the critical...this plant will be done in time for sure!!
DSCN0250.JPG

Back