Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Yeah same here...just dont have a whole lot of time right now!! By the time i get through PMs and tags i am out of time!!!!!

Alrighty then ladies and gents!! Update time...i was working on a ladder on the roof of the security shack today and saw so much green i just had to step down and pull out the camera!!

Day hmmmm 124
DP Think Fast
View attachment 939755

Day 124 DP Blueberry
View attachment 939756

Day 124 Fruity Chronic Juice by Delicious
View attachment 939757

Day 124 Blue widow dinafem
View attachment 939759

Sweet Seeds Green POison Fast F1
View attachment 939760

Green poison on day 104 (pretty much impossible to get a proper pic now, GP fast on the left and GP regular on the right)
View attachment 939761

11 roses by delicious(now its huge!!!) on day 104(blue widow in foreground, bubba island in background)
View attachment 939762

Poor pic of the bubba island kush, showing about 40% of the plant...happy to report preflower!! Also preflower on the Fruity Chronic as well!! Just waiting on the Blue widow to show and we are in business, just in the knick of time!!
View attachment 939763
Wicked jealous. I can't wait for the day I can grow outdoors. My next move will have to have that available.

:growing::vibe::vibe::growing: holy forest gawds Batmench!! Dude that shizzle is spotable from orbit! ...I'm betting you have jungle pygmies already in there,.. better be careful or they'll blow-dart your Canuk ass and have a "white meat" feast!!
tenor.gif
:laughcry:-- Don Skelly, my respects to you, on this, the day of your pit-roasting,... :chef: :funny: ... seriously, just fantastic my dear friend, you have have outdone yourself this year! :bow: .... Maybe you could turn the whole yard into a topiary canna-maze and sell tickets! .... No doubt, your butt is already clenching at the prospects of the potential harvest here....:help: :wiz: -- Tom's Tumbler aside!
...gotta say, that GPFV makes for a very interesting and lovely pic,..I just dig the look of the whole shot and those cola tops coming in, very neat....:thumbsup:
... BW has an amazing hemisphere shape! .... it's all off the hook mate,... yeah, i'ma hafta slap you proper for this, mm-hmm, yup.....:pimp: :slap:!!! :hothot:

.I'm betting you have jungle pygmies already in there,.. better be careful or they'll blow-dart your Canuk ass and have a "white meat" feast!!

I swear i spotted a small band the other day when i was trying to get between 2 plants!! :D :D :D

No doubt, your butt is already clenching at the prospects of the potential harvest here....:help: :wiz: -- Tom's Tumbler aside!

Toms is gonna save my ass!!

GP fast looks like it is going to fill in pretty well!! She does have a bit of an issue currently though...yellowing upper fans with a bit of drooping and purple/red leaf stalks. Seems the Megacrop at 4grams per gallon along with 1 gram per gallon bud explosion and 2 grams per gallon greenleaf cal mag is helping, or at least slowing down the progression(feeding 5 gallons every 3 days, might need a bit more or a stronger mix to quench the appetite). Considering a shift to mother monarch bloom(0-52-32) at 1/2 strength on the GP fast. Seems she is where i would want to start with MMB. Thoughts?

Hmmm, uppers, and not in full bloom, meaning massive P demand just yet,.. but getting there,... I'd lean toward a micro defc., but P might be in the mix too,...given the size, maybe just simple lack-of! I'd juice her up on MMB and maybe do a couple rounds of foliar with the Microblast,...:coffee:

you're quite welcome, despite the outrageous rep #'s you got already! :crying:... every point earned my friend, every point,... :pighug:

Hmmm, uppers, and not in full bloom, meaning massive P demand just yet,.. but getting there,... I'd lean toward a micro defc., but P might be in the mix too,...given the size, maybe just simple lack-of! I'd juice her up on MMB and maybe do a couple rounds of foliar with the Microblast,...:coffee:

you're quite welcome, despite the outrageous rep #'s you got already! :crying:... every point earned my friend, every point,... :pighug:

Perfect...thats exactly what i had planned, including the microblast foliar(also microblasting folia on the FCJ) I think you are right and its just that, a lack of due to size. 5 gallons of feed every 3 days might seem like a lot...but is it, when the plant is 5.5 feet tall and 8-9 feet across? I know last year i was literally just giving them enough nutrients(and that would have been Green Planet Bloom Fuel 4ml per liter, GP Massive 3ml per liter, GP terpinator 3ml per liter, GP procal 3ml per liter, GP Liquid W-8 1ml per liter). And that was evident when the thief cut plants burned nice and clean with no negative effects form fertilizer(fertilized 2 days before the incident).

Ah yes...i put a bunch of sulfur paste on the plants with minor problems.
Think fast - this is 2 of 3 that got the infamous stalk sludge...not nearly as bad as 2 seasons ago, but i applied to stop...plus we have been getting rain every 2-3 days for the last 2 weeks, so it was time to apply. Didnt really get any worse even with all of the rain.

Greenpoison - the two branches that almost broke off had to small spots that didnt heal all the way, so i applied to seal the holes.

FCJ - Filled the main upper branch stalk split. Still will build a mini tent out of bamboo and plastic vapor barrier. Will do tomorrow when on break from building the shed.

Back