Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

A solid theory man!! Its a mystery :shrug: I used to stress out about it thinking the sky was falling, but now i just cut it off and don't worry about it!!

Here is a couple of new pics i took a couple of days ago in the partial sun garden...day 118 Widowbomb
View attachment 938612

Day 108 Sweet Crystal Candy
View attachment 938614

Day 118 Dinafem Critical + 2.0
View attachment 938615

Sweet, full on preflower on the critical...this plant will be done in time for sure!!
View attachment 938616
Skelly's world O green
big beauties to be seen
covering all that is unseen
work!

Just read over 100++ posts to catch up. Did I miss the part on nutes? How did Mother Monarch and Red Line work for you, dear Sir? Your plants are amazing as usual!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at that stage yet!! I decided to go with bud explosion along with MC to start....the green poison fast is getting close to the stage where i will use mother monarch bloom, and then i will tail end it off with redline.

You forgot the manure! The secret ingredient :eyebrows: the wife tells me I am full of manure all the time :biggrin:

How are you doing tonight skelly?
Not at that stage yet!! I decided to go with bud explosion along with MC to start....the green poison fast is getting close to the stage where i will use mother monarch bloom, and then i will tail end it off with redline.

You forgot the manure! The secret ingredient :eyebrows: the wife tells me I am full of manure all the time :biggrin:

How are you doing tonight skelly?

The horse manure added is mostly run out by now!

Doing okay...been so worn out with all of the hard work and my injury. On to the last stages of the security shack!! Cant wait to get the roof finished so i can get setting up the cameras and all of the other stuff.

Great to see you man, hope you are doing great!!

The horse manure added is mostly run out by now!

Doing okay...been so worn out with all of the hard work and my injury. On to the last stages of the security shack!! Cant wait to get the roof finished so i can get setting up the cameras and all of the other stuff.

Great to see you man, hope you are doing great!!
Hope you mend soon! The shack is going to be a good addition to the site!

I'm doing well, just been busy. I'm here but just not as visible

Hope you mend soon! The shack is going to be a good addition to the site!

I'm doing well, just been busy. I'm here but just not as visible

Yeah same here...just dont have a whole lot of time right now!! By the time i get through PMs and tags i am out of time!!!!!

Alrighty then ladies and gents!! Update time...i was working on a ladder on the roof of the security shack today and saw so much green i just had to step down and pull out the camera!!

Day hmmmm 124
DP Think Fast
IMG_7804.JPG

Day 124 DP Blueberry
IMG_7805.JPG

Day 124 Fruity Chronic Juice by Delicious
IMG_7806.JPG

Day 124 Blue widow dinafem
IMG_7808.JPG

Sweet Seeds Green POison Fast F1
IMG_7809.JPG

Green poison on day 104 (pretty much impossible to get a proper pic now, GP fast on the left and GP regular on the right)
IMG_7810.JPG

11 roses by delicious(now its huge!!!) on day 104(blue widow in foreground, bubba island in background)
IMG_7811.JPG

Poor pic of the bubba island kush, showing about 40% of the plant...happy to report preflower!! Also preflower on the Fruity Chronic as well!! Just waiting on the Blue widow to show and we are in business, just in the knick of time!!
IMG_7812.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7807.JPG
    IMG_7807.JPG
    265.8 KB · Views: 157
Back