Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Here is a version you wont hear very often!

Hey @912GreenSkell I’ve seen CSN three times in concert they put on a Great Show! The first time I’ve seen them Neil Young came out after the encore and killed it! Great song Brothera[emoji1373][emoji1376][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could it be TBV. MY STUPID ASS GROW BUD CAN'T KEEP HIS HANDS OFF I THINK BUT ONLY WHEN IM NOT THERE ?? JUST WOUNDERING IF THAT COULD POSSIBLE BE IT

Sent from my Moto E (

No that’s not a virus Bud...Gtg, 912GreenSkell and Waira I think hit the Nail on the head with their information...
Good Luck[emoji120]

Good tunes...[emoji482] love some Floyd

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

One of my favorite bands I’ve ever seen in concert was Pink Floyd at JFK stadium in Philadelphia...Seen Roger Waters once or twice can’t really remember them days to Clearly[emoji12]

You know thats interesting that you say that man...because that is exactly what i have seen from the Green Poison, is more sativa traits than indica ones, yet its supposed to be mostly indica. Fortunately(at least mine have been this way), once flower kicks in there is very minimal stretch. Even mine last year, was kind of indica, but certainly had slender long leaves more of a sativa nature. The green poison fast this year is very much sativa in appearance. Hope the stretch stays down like mine is!!

Oh i have a plan this year buddy!!
View attachment 937240
View attachment 937241
Hey that's no fair you're thinking outside the box now LOL...
that's nice to have one of those

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Last edited:
You know thats interesting that you say that man...because that is exactly what i have seen from the Green Poison, is more sativa traits than indica ones, yet its supposed to be mostly indica. Fortunately(at least mine have been this way), once flower kicks in there is very minimal stretch. Even mine last year, was kind of indica, but certainly had slender long leaves more of a sativa nature. The green poison fast this year is very much sativa in appearance. Hope the stretch stays down like mine is!!

Oh i have a plan this year buddy!!
View attachment 937240
View attachment 937241
Thanks Skelly for the response my green poison looks almost pure sativa the branching the way it grows it really stands out considering its next to 3 half landrace indicas .Even the cheese with a mostly sativa blood line has way bigger fan leaves but there growth is similar leading me to believe from experience this gp is a skunk strain .I'm really curious to how long this is going to flower all descriptions online describe an indica flowering time an your plants last year definitely fit that bill.I have heard about a sativa pheno that pops up once in while takes 10 weeks but I'm not sure how valid the claim is .Sativas are a big challenge in oregon but I'm super excited to see what she does .

That’s my Shit right the GS[emoji450] I was too young to see Cream, but seen Eric Clapton twice One of the best guitarist of all time along with Jimi Hendrix! That gave me goosebumps hearing them songs...

Cream is just amazing....like every tune they did was amazing!! Toad....awesome!! Tales of Brave Ulysses

Back