New Grower Lest see what yield I can get with 35$ total in material.

That's the idea I like best is bend over lst. Get the best of both worlds, a nice exposed main tip and a bunch of well developed side branches that are fighting for the lead spot against the slight more apical dominant main tip.
That's what I like to do as well. I've been super cropping too, breaking the top over to match the secondaries height.

That's what I like to do as well. I've been super cropping too, breaking the top over to match the secondaries height.

On my outdoor autos I like to lean the main tip back to the north to increase light penetration and I keep it a few inches higher than the secondary branches which I keep at a competitive even level. This way I found that the main tip gets the most energy and the secondary branches get very well developed form the competition growing. Worked great.

This little girl is only 12 days old today and i think she's doing great its just crazy the transformation in the days.
20170116_220154.jpg

20170116_220203.jpg

She is getting fed nutrients with a 14-7-7 npk as well as terpinator and molasses and she seams to be loving it. Starting the 18th im upping the dosage 1 more ML. I will get a side shot of her for height but its about 5-6 inches tall.

This little girl is only 12 days old today and i think she's doing great its just crazy the transformation in the days.
View attachment 687702
View attachment 687703

She is getting fed nutrients with a 14-7-7 npk as well as terpinator and molasses and she seams to be loving it. Starting the 18th im upping the dosage 1 more ML. I will get a side shot of her for height but its about 5-6 inches tall.
Perfect!

Back