New Grower Lest see what yield I can get with 35$ total in material.

@budelee I Was just wondering if u could make a side by side comparison of before and after I fed if not its no big deal thanks for responding so fast.
Alright bro,your pics look good from my phone,i getcha tho,you wanted side by side pics..heres a rep slap for your work keeping the babies looking good

Budelee thanks man I appreciate it.

Got my jewelers loupe in the mail today so I can check trich's when we get there its a 40x loupe!!! Wish I could fast forward till day 40 when it starts to get exciting.

Decided to give the plant some straight molasses water no nutes tonight going to feed every other watering so next feeding will be Saturday then Monday every feeding will get a little more nutes added and watched for burn/lock out

Attachments

• 20170113_193717.jpg
    20170113_193717.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
I used that soil last year with crappy results, hope you do better. My plants grew slow and didn't have the quick stretching period like I get with just regular pro mix. I think it comes pre charged with some nutrients in it? What lights do yo plan to get in March? For 3k you could build some awesome cob lights using your DIY skills, check out AFN's diy led section. https://www.autoflower.org/forums/do-it-yourself-led-building.343/ 300 watt DIY cob light I built for $350 https://www.autoflower.org/threads/so-it-begins-the-diy-cob-addiction.56956/

Good luck with your grow! :vibe::vibes::vibe:

@iampepe thanks m8. I have a big basement I have 2 rooms that's 10ft by 10ft that im not using and I want to make one side for autos And one side for photos. With 6 on one and 6 on the other so ill need 12 lights and I plan to get the mars hydro reflector 192. If I buy 12 at once im sure ill get some type of discount.

If I was only running 3-4 plants I might consider building my own led's but don't really feel like building 12 that's a big project and we are coming into the drag racing season where I live so ill already be super busy with that. I would love to build my own but that'll have to be later on.

As for the soil it looks good for me so far but I don't really have anything to compare it to due to this being my 1st grow. I was gonna buy the promix HP but manards was sold out of it.

@iampepe thanks m8. I have a big basement I have 2 rooms that's 10ft by 10ft that im not using and I want to make one side for autos And one side for photos. With 6 on one and 6 on the other so ill need 12 lights and I plan to get the mars hydro reflector 192. If I buy 12 at once im sure ill get some type of discount.

If I was only running 3-4 plants I might consider building my own led's but don't really feel like building 12 that's a big project and we are coming into the drag racing season where I live so ill already be super busy with that. I would love to build my own but that'll have to be later on.

As for the soil it looks good for me so far but I don't really have anything to compare it to due to this being my 1st grow. I was gonna buy the promix HP but manards was sold out of it.
Sounds like you're getting serious and If I were you I'd be buying some COB's not a bunch of 5 watt LED's. Don't get me wrong, they do work, but I own several that are now unplugged or soon will be. It's like drag racing a pinto vs a mustang on a nice sunny afternoon. The stang wins every time but the pinto will cross the finish line... If you're dropping that kind of cash I think you should study a bit more and get what works best for your hard earned dollars. imho

Sounds like you're getting serious and If I were you I'd be buying some COB's not a bunch of 5 watt LED's. Don't get me wrong, they do work, but I own several that are now unplugged or soon will be. It's like drag racing a pinto vs a mustang on a nice sunny afternoon. The stang wins every time but the pinto will cross the finish line... If you're dropping that kind of cash I think you should study a bit more and get what works best for your hard earned dollars. imho

Yea I looked over your thread on your led u built ill do some research and see what I can come up with. Because u r right it makes more since. And looks easy enough I just don't know where or what to buy.

Back