New Grower Lest see what yield I can get with 35$ total in material.

Yea I looked over your thread on your led u built ill do some research and see what I can come up with. Because u r right it makes more since. And looks easy enough I just don't know where or what to buy.
You could buy some manufactured ones as well. I have a couple Amare fixtures (SE 450's) that work very well, a gram + per watt every 75 days. They are a bit pricey but you get that back very fast in flowers, 20% discount for AFN membership. Tasty LED is another that uses quality parts. Northern grow lights, cobkits, timber grow lights have lights, parts and kits. DIY is obviously cheaper and is the way I'll go from now on.

Yep perfectly healthy indeed! Nice work so far!
Thanks man. She is already smelling up the room its in. The description on the site about her is:
Old Man Socks Feminized Marijuana Seeds by Sensible Seeds Premium Selection: Old Man Socks is a Cheese variety that originated from the Brit Rave scene in the late 80's. After a hard night stomping the dance floor they would chill out and smoke this classic pungent strain. Some say it was noticed that the smell was almost as strong as their sweaty cheesy socks and hence the name was born.

Great when grown indoors or out though be warned... this is not for the guerrilla grower!! The plants are tall and the stench is so strong your neighbours for a half mile radius will think there is a wine distillery brewing a cheese based wine. Double your air extraction filters on this one for sure! On the plus side it is mould resistant and easy to grow, and you will be rewarded with large, rock hard buds, glistening with THC crystals.

Old Man Socks is a classic Indica/Sativa hybrid; the yields are good and the THC is a mellow 14% which compliments the High CBD rating.

The taste and dense aroma is what makes this strain one of the most popular in the cannabis world. A pungent cheese that reeks is so strong it has to be experienced to be believed.

The effect when smoked is a heady body stone mixed with a pleasing euphoria. If you suffer from anxiety or need some pain relief find a nose peg and puff on one of these.

Still one of the best sellers out there.... A classic Old Skool skunk strain!

Features

Sex: Feminized

Type: 50% Indica / 50% Sativa

Grow: Indoor/Outdoor

Flowering Type: Auto

Flowering Time: 8 to 9 weeks

Outdoor Harvest: Early October

Yield: Indoor: 450 to 550g/m2 – Outdoor: Up to 500g/plant

Height: Indoor: Up to 150cm – Outdoor: 150 to 250cm

THC: 14%

CBD: Moderate/High

Genetics: Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] x Afghan Kush

Medicinal Properties: High

Medical Conditions: Anti-anxiety, stress relief, Insomnia, pain, relaxation

Taste/Flavour: Cheesy of course!!

Effect: Euphoric, relaxed (heavy body stone in large doses)

Grow Difficulty: Easy

Thanks man. She is already smelling up the room its in. The description on the site about her is:
Old Man Socks Feminized Marijuana Seeds by Sensible Seeds Premium Selection: Old Man Socks is a Cheese variety that originated from the Brit Rave scene in the late 80's. After a hard night stomping the dance floor they would chill out and smoke this classic pungent strain. Some say it was noticed that the smell was almost as strong as their sweaty cheesy socks and hence the name was born.

Great when grown indoors or out though be warned... this is not for the guerrilla grower!! The plants are tall and the stench is so strong your neighbours for a half mile radius will think there is a wine distillery brewing a cheese based wine. Double your air extraction filters on this one for sure! On the plus side it is mould resistant and easy to grow, and you will be rewarded with large, rock hard buds, glistening with THC crystals.

Old Man Socks is a classic Indica/Sativa hybrid; the yields are good and the THC is a mellow 14% which compliments the High CBD rating.

The taste and dense aroma is what makes this strain one of the most popular in the cannabis world. A pungent cheese that reeks is so strong it has to be experienced to be believed.

The effect when smoked is a heady body stone mixed with a pleasing euphoria. If you suffer from anxiety or need some pain relief find a nose peg and puff on one of these.

Still one of the best sellers out there.... A classic Old Skool skunk strain!

Features

Sex: Feminized

Type: 50% Indica / 50% Sativa

Grow: Indoor/Outdoor

Flowering Type: Auto

Flowering Time: 8 to 9 weeks

Outdoor Harvest: Early October

Yield: Indoor: 450 to 550g/m2 – Outdoor: Up to 500g/plant

Height: Indoor: Up to 150cm – Outdoor: 150 to 250cm

THC: 14%

CBD: Moderate/High

Genetics: Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] x Afghan Kush

Medicinal Properties: High

Medical Conditions: Anti-anxiety, stress relief, Insomnia, pain, relaxation

Taste/Flavour: Cheesy of course!!

Effect: Euphoric, relaxed (heavy body stone in large doses)

Grow Difficulty: Easy

Wow they make it sound phenomenal!! Have you tried this variety before?

@Yeatster @912GreenSkell @iampepe @MeefChief @budelee

U guys think I should chop the top on this little girl. If I do it will be on the 18th she will be 2 weeks old
As in a topping?? She looks a bit small from the last pic,wait till the the third or fourth node,this wil create six or eight banches which can be lst..or just let her grow and bend her over( muahahahaha) this will break the apical dominance and cause the side branches to grow faster

As in a topping?? She looks a bit small from the last pic,wait till the the third or fourth node,this wil create six or eight banches which can be lst..or just let her grow and bend her over( muahahahaha) this will break the apical dominance and cause the side branches to grow faster

That's the idea I like best is bend over lst. Get the best of both worlds, a nice exposed main tip and a bunch of well developed side branches that are fighting for the lead spot against the slight more apical dominant main tip.

Yea I was gonna give her another week before I topped if I do but I also like the idea of just letting her go and bending her top Down to make an even canopy and so she don't get stunted by being topped just not sure what's best. Ive read that topping an auto is a bad idea but ive also seen some topped with great success. Guess ill give her a week and she how she looks

Back