New Grower Lest see what yield I can get with 35$ total in material.

24 days old today looking good?
20170128_091248.jpg

When should I stop tying it down? I will upload a pic tonight so u can see how she looks I think this will be the last time I tie it down. In starting flower nutes Wednesday

Last edited:
You want to tie it down to achieve a wide even canopy. I'd say you've achieved that so no further required.

Also hold off the bloom nutes till after the stretch as it can stunt growth. Say you got week or so till buds form.:pighug:

Looks like she has a little nute burn so I fed 2 days with plain water after flushing her out and she looks good now. Going to feed 2 with veg nutes little less then last time till I see bud development then flip to 2700k cfl and led.
20170130_185757.jpg

I've done defol before, but I'm not convinced it helps this early on. You could strip some of the lowers that aren't receiving any light. They usually yellow out and die either way, anything getting light leave on at this stage, that's my two cents!

I'd only advise full defol week or so before harvest to get lower buds developed.

Patience is key bro, I know the feeling wanting to be 'involved' giving nutes and defol but I'd say best K.I.S.S. specially on first go!:smoking:

Back