New Grower Lest see what yield I can get with 35$ total in material.

Yea that definitely makes sense just seeing how she has developed and knowing ill be able to have my own medicine makes me want to rush her lol but yea I agree just need to let her go and watch her grow.

She definitely grew 3-4 inches last night.
20170131_201125.jpg

How much do they "usually" stretch? Sorry if this answer is out there but I couldn't find one.

Looking good bro! With stretching it's strain dependent, as a general rule indicas stretch half to double in size while sativas can go triple!

I'd be tempted to get those leds going now you entering bloom, just hold off the bloom nutes till finishes stretch. :headbang:

I did something that I'm not sure will turn out but o well just trying things and seeing how it turns out. Don't be to mad. Lol Before
20170203_214341.jpg

After
20170203_224406.jpg

Here she is all ready for flower switched to 2700k cfl and have the leds on can't really tell in the pics but there bright. As for the middle light its a 500 watt halogen light I know its not ideal for Jane but it was 11$ and its 3k in color so I think it will be fine.
20170203_224526.jpg

I figure the more nodes that get light the better and I'm not to worried about how much I get. Just trying new things

That's a hardcore defol!

:amazon:

I did exact same thing on my first grow, you just can never tell if it's for the best or not. If she finished stretch, I'd drop the cfls down to just a few inches to get max penetration.

Gotta roll with it now, bruh! It's why folk use HID/LED as they'll go a few leaves deep.

:pass:

That's a hardcore defol!

:amazon:

I did exact same thing on my first grow, you just can never tell if it's for the best or not. If she finished stretch, I'd drop the cfls down to just a few inches to get max penetration.

Gotta roll with it now, bruh! It's why folk use HID/LED as they'll go a few leaves deep.

:pass:

I actually only took 6 leaves off I just tucked and tied alot of leaves down or out of the way I also tied some of the smaller growth towards the middle to fill it out and I don't think she's done stretching she keeps growing like 3-4 inches per night. But only time will tell.

Back