California did away with the medical benefits when we went rec. Before, I could buy my mother a chocolate bar that was a thousand milligrams for about 30$ no tax, its medical... then the recreation law passed. Edibles limited to 100 milligrams... that chocolate bar still costs 30$, now 1 tenth the strength... state took tax exempt status away from medical. My mothers meds went up 1000%. (10 bars at 30$ for the same 1000 milligrams)
Home grown canna does not make them any revenue.
I would expect them to outlaw home growing again when they come to that conclusion as well.
You can have your weed, but only bought thru the government stores.

I have never asked permission, I will not hold to plant counts. Some asshole in Sacramento or DC saying he passed a law doesn't make it right or wrong.
Nothing the government does is for your good or safety, it is to fill their pockets with your money.
STUPID Cali regulation!!! Why do you think companies are leaving? Damn idiots in Govt!

STUPID Cali regulation!!! Why do you think companies are leaving? Damn idiots in Govt!
Best part is all those Californians will come to your state... and then turn it into California lite.

They're actually trying to pass a law that if you leave the state, they can continue to tax you for 10 yrs in your new location!

Best part is all those Californians will come to your state... and then turn it into California lite.

They're actually trying to pass a law that if you leave the state, they can continue to tax you for 10 yrs in your new location!
Oh yeah, too true!

I saw that proposal last year. It never ceases to amaze me what kind a pure stupidity the Cali legislature can come up with! Jesus! There's no way in hell I could EVER smoke myself that damn stupid!

I don't think my current state will ever legalize. We are surrounded by states that either are already or proposing to become so. I truly believe only loss of tax dollars to bordering states would drive any change.

However, knowing a couple people who commute, they have said traffic stops have increased dramatically looking for those who would travel to purchase legally.

However, knowing a couple people who commute, they have said traffic stops have increased dramatically looking for those who would travel to purchase legally.
LOL!
There are billboards along the major route from the Texas panhandle to Trinidad, Colorado that the govt put up and others that fuggun lawyers put up about transporting canna into Texas.

Good thing cops don't normally pull over people for DWG! "Driving While Gray" :funny: :funny: :funny:

Took moms ashes home a couple summers back, never even gave a thought to crossing state lines.
But like Wild Bill said, they don't much bother old timers dragging a 5th wheel at 5 under the speed limit. California to Kansas and back, southern going, northern return. Had 3-3 liter jars stuffed full when I left. Other than the reason for the trip, it was a blast.... I did have to get on my 87 yr old dad about telling the world the advantages of canna... at least in Ks. Gonna get me busted!

What a tard!
Now, it IS Ocala. It was a pretty nice area when I lived close many years ago, but it sure as hell isn't like that now. The tard should welcome legalization. IF the taxes are too stupid, it WILL lower black market production and therefore crime.

On a good note, there is a bill in Texas for medical canna in Texas. It does look very comprehensive with enough oversight for safety of the public with the end product, but not too much to complicated and oppressive for producers to be profitable.
Now if that c*ckbite Lt. Gov will let it on the floor. it could stand a very good chance to get approved. The Gov has said several times he would sign a medical canna bill. With Texas now surrounded, it only makes sense to approve it, especially with the HUGE market that's available.
The new legislature convened on the 12th. I haven't tracked it yet.
Ocala today they will arrest you for most anything and then put you on probation. You then pay court costs, for every probation meeting and piss tests.
Don't get me goin on the corrupted medical cannabis deal

Maybe the big quake will come and cause a divide so they can't leave.

Took moms ashes home a couple summers back, never even gave a thought to crossing state lines.
But like Wild Bill said, they don't much bother old timers dragging a 5th wheel at 5 under the speed limit. California to Kansas and back, southern going, northern return. Had 3-3 liter jars stuffed full when I left. Other than the reason for the trip, it was a blast.... I did have to get on my 87 yr old dad about telling the world the advantages of canna... at least in Ks. Gonna get me busted!
LMMFAO!
I could see having to do that with my Aunt! I brought her some very good canna and got her high. She had REALLY bad rheumatoid arthritis. She tried to get me to grow for her, but I couldn't at the time. She did get with one of her friends and they grew together.

Back