I doubt it will become legal on the federal level until 60-70 percent of states are legal for rec use

Plus it's not at all panning out to be a revenue booster like states wanted. Most dispensaries are not profitable the first 5 years and after that they more than likely have deductible loses the following years. Then add to the fact that they are so far not being entirely transparent. You can find articles about it raising tax revenue in California and Colorado but it's NOT taxes it's actually revenue raised via fees. If it were super beneficial from a tax point it would already be legal in all 50 states

LOL! 12 plants?
I'd have to buy a bunch more jars! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah I got a 4x4 tent to start 4 auto plants in. Then 4 weeks later I move them into the 8x4 tent under more lighting and start 4 new autos. Then 4 weeks later I start 4 more and move the rest in the big tent. So I'm just starting a perpetual harvest. Got 8 plants going as of now. Popping four more seeds in 3 more weeks to stay on schedule. Then I'll have 4 plants every month coming down roughly :) instead of trimming 12 at once. Lol fugg dat! I dont mind trimming a plant a day though. But anything past that gets tedious and annoying. Lol

I live in Michigan where its legal in the state for 12 plants to grow of any stage. But it's still federally illegal. Once that changes I bet all states follow the many that are already legal for medical or recreational or both like here in Michigan it's now recreational and legal to walk around wit 2.5 ounces in your pocket and up to I believe 15 grams of concentrates
And the state law allows 10 ounces in your house in a locked secured area, but what about all the leftover from 12 plants? You can get a pound or more from a good photo plant. Then all that trim for concentrates. 12 plants can produce more than even the states law allows.

From Kamala‘s words, Cannabis will be federally legalized if the D’s win.
Hope that all Europe politics follows that road to see the us policy as an example and stop with this bullshit, even if they come just for the income to fight this covid financial crises, when they smell money things start to happen.

From Kamala‘s words, Cannabis will be federally legalized if the D’s win.
Hope that all Europe politics follows that road to see the us policy as an example and stop with this bullshit, even if they come just for the income to fight this covid financial crises, when they smell money things start to happen.
She said that, but the Party took out canna legalization out of their platform.

WHO will vote in December on scheduling .... United States supports but not Russia or Nigeria - They even have issues with hemp.

California did away with the medical benefits when we went rec. Before, I could buy my mother a chocolate bar that was a thousand milligrams for about 30$ no tax, its medical... then the recreation law passed. Edibles limited to 100 milligrams... that chocolate bar still costs 30$, now 1 tenth the strength... state took tax exempt status away from medical. My mothers meds went up 1000%. (10 bars at 30$ for the same 1000 milligrams)
Home grown canna does not make them any revenue.
I would expect them to outlaw home growing again when they come to that conclusion as well.
You can have your weed, but only bought thru the government stores.

I have never asked permission, I will not hold to plant counts. Some asshole in Sacramento or DC saying he passed a law doesn't make it right or wrong.
Nothing the government does is for your good or safety, it is to fill their pockets with your money.

What a tard!
Now, it IS Ocala. It was a pretty nice area when I lived close many years ago, but it sure as hell isn't like that now. The tard should welcome legalization. IF the taxes are too stupid, it WILL lower black market production and therefore crime.

On a good note, there is a bill in Texas for medical canna in Texas. It does look very comprehensive with enough oversight for safety of the public with the end product, but not too much to complicated and oppressive for producers to be profitable.
Now if that c*ckbite Lt. Gov will let it on the floor. it could stand a very good chance to get approved. The Gov has said several times he would sign a medical canna bill. With Texas now surrounded, it only makes sense to approve it, especially with the HUGE market that's available.
The new legislature convened on the 12th. I haven't tracked it yet.

Back