I cant believe Massachusetts actually legalized. This state is so uptight you could stick coal up its butt and it would come out a diamond!! :rofl:

I cant believe Massachusetts actually legalized. This state is so uptight you could stick coal up its butt and it would come out a diamond!! :rofl:
Hopefully they don't manage the program like the Big Dig! I worked for two companies with US home office in Boston. What a pain when I had to go there, mainly to train others.

Hopefully they don't manage the program like the Big Dig! I worked for two companies with US home office in Boston. What a pain when I had to go there, mainly to train others.
did they ever finish the big dig? I read about it years ago.

it cost 14 billion, leaked, and was nothing but a conundrum!!!

Trump is a consevative? Right? And “christian” as well as being old and raised white priveledged. He was raised to believe that cannabis is bad! I am sure he was raised to believe that grabbing a woman by the vagina was bad too... but he is a wealthy man and money changes EVERYTHING! If they realized that legalizing it would bring in revenue, then we would all be good! LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE! Majority rules? Then LEGALIZE IT
Trump was raised that cannabis is a drug and all drugs are bad. I think if he were to think about it, he'd realize it's an issue of freedom and would support legalization. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed (well, maybe he is, at least in the shed of potential candidates), but I think his heart is in the right place.

That said, it really rankles me that: Legalization currently means that politicians are still telling us what we can grow, how much we can grow, and are picking the winners and the losers when it comes to making money on the endeavor. That's not legalization. It's still government overreach. The US government was never given the power to make things like cannabis illegal. They took the power and we went along with it.

Trump is in the same situation as Gov Abbott in Texas. He has stated that he will sign a legalization bill( I can't remember if he said medical or rec) if it hits his desk. The retarded Lt Gov Patrick is the thorn in his side as he controls the Senate, a much more powerful position in actual legislation.

I grew up poor and white. I never got any white privilege to help me. LOL! I had to fight and WORK for everything.
Me too, brother.

Reactions: Mir
It would do more than bring revenue to the state of Mississippi. It would bring me. Permanently.
LOL! Too many Meth fiends in Mississippi...................... NOT Meph fiends! Those are good!

Probably a lot of meth around me, but I do/did see a LOT of it when I visit my boy.
That could have changed, though. It's been a while since I've visited...................Fuck you Covid!!!

Back