LOL! Too many Meth fiends in Mississippi...................... NOT Meph fiends! Those are good!

Probably a lot of meth around me, but I do/did see a LOT of it when I visit my boy.
That could have changed, though. It's been a while since I've visited...................Fuck you Covid!!!
I guess that what you'd call a Mississippi Meth Fiend. Then it needs more Meph fiends. If the Devil's Weed wasn't such a gateway drug...

Sounds good,, but NOT with the BATF in charge of it!
ab67616d0000b27365203777d2507c0490c1c940

Well if they are gonna basically treat it like alcohol and cigs then growing your own at home should be in the bill since we can brew at home and its legal to grow your own tobacco. Will have to read the bill when it comes out..

Well if they are gonna basically treat it like alcohol and cigs then growing your own at home should be in the bill since we can brew at home and its legal to grow your own tobacco. Will have to read the bill when it comes out..
Do you think the BATF would change their current tactics?

I can sell ya some of my land. I've got some land that should be quite valuable out in Az. I've just gotta get that Lex guy off his ass! :eyebrows: :biggrin:

Dispensaries opening up everywhere in my locale lately. Had a statewide recall on products from the largest weed testing facility. I had a container of recalled weed I returned to a dispensary for a credit while they were running a BOGO free sale. Walked out with a 1/4 oz of dispensary weed and some edibles for $14.00.

I like growing my own but by signing up at new dispensaries I have been able to get some smoking great deals on products they run specials on.

Dispensaries opening up everywhere in my locale lately. Had a statewide recall on products from the largest weed testing facility. I had a container of recalled weed I returned to a dispensary for a credit while they were running a BOGO free sale. Walked out with a 1/4 oz of dispensary weed and some edibles for $14.00.

I like growing my own but by signing up at new dispensaries I have been able to get some smoking great deals on products they run specials on.
LOL! I wouldn't buy a damn thing at a dispensary if it was next door. I would go there to laugh though. :biggrin: :eyebrows:

Back