Oklahoma has only medical marijuana that is legal. But.....

Oklahoma now hosts more retail cannabis stores than Colorado, Oregon and Washington combined, and it passed California as the state with the most licensed cannabis farms in October, the NYT reported. California has a population around ten times the size of that of Oklahoma.

Recreational marijuana sales begin in Montana.

Oklahoma has only medical marijuana that is legal. But.....

Oklahoma now hosts more retail cannabis stores than Colorado, Oregon and Washington combined, and it passed California as the state with the most licensed cannabis farms in October, the NYT reported. California has a population around ten times the size of that of Oklahoma.

Looks like Okies really like their weed!

I had no idea some State Governments are in the business of owning liquor stores much less a cannabis shop. That's weird to me.....

I think I would be against the Government owning cannabis dispensaries.

I had no idea some State Governments are in the business of owning liquor stores much less a cannabis shop. That's weird to me.....

I think I would be against the Government owning cannabis dispensaries.
Yeah, I thought it was strange the first time I bought a bottle of wine in Pennsylvania at a state run store..

We only have ABC (alcohol beverage control) stores here. State run. They're the only place you can buy liquor. Beer and wine you can buy from the grocery store though.

Here, recreational possession (up to 3z) and consumption is legal anywhere you can smoke, but recreational sales and cultivation rules have not been put in place yet. Limit will be raised to 5lbs within a year. There is expected to be a plant limit.

In reality though, on my corner in front of the bodega 2 young men sit in an expensive car. 24-7-365. They have a sidewalk sign hawking their wares. 2 blocks away is the precinct, nobody cares.

In the city are several private cannabis clubs openly selling with marked walk in locations.

Back